Can not play Vertigo and Pitfall!!

swabben

In champions DLC matchmaking it finds players, and I can choose maps but then when the game should load, it just says 0% and I get kicked

out and have to start all over with a new search.

I have bought the champion pack. I have everything else skins, stance and resistor but not the maps Vertigo and Pitfall?? I was so angry that it did not work so I bought the bullsey pack also to be on the safe side!!

I have tried everything, downloaded everything several times. have also downloaded my profile several times and reinstalled the game halo twice. Nothing seems to work!
Please, please someone help me with this!!

P.S everything else works great. It's just those two maps that arnt working. D.S

In champions DLC matchmaking it finds players, and I can choose maps but then when the game should load, it just says 0% and I get kicked

out and have to start all over with a new search.

I have bought the champion pack. I have everything else skins, stance and resistor but not the maps Vertigo and Pitfall?? I was so angry that it did not work so I bought the bullsey pack also to be on the safe side!!

I have tried everything, downloaded everything several times. have also downloaded my profile several times and reinstalled the game halo twice. Nothing seems to work!

Please, please someone help me with this!!

P.S everything else works great. It's just those two maps that arnt working. D.S

Delete them and re-download? Did you report this at Halo Waypoint?

• Like 1

Yes, try what CHa0s (Hope I'm saying that right, my apologizes if its incorrect) said. 

Once you are at the Halo Way Point Forums try to contact either: BS Angel,B is for Bravo, MM Systems Team, or Forum Team, or try the Moderators like Snickerdoodle, DavidJCobb, etc.

And let us know what they have to say.

Anywho, good luck my friend hope you can get this issue(s) sorted out. I'll be glad to help in anyother way, should the need still be, farewell for now friend.

^_^

• Like 1

CHa0s: Yes I´ve done that as I said earlier. But nothing works. :(

:thumbsup: The Stig: I have been on the waypoint, but I haven´t talked to BS and those others you suggested. So I will try again with BS angel, and we will see what happens.

P.S. I love your name here on the forum "The Stig" :laughing:  kudos man!!

Thanks to both of you, for responding!

• 3 weeks later...

It's been over two weeks since I asked for help from 343i and other forums.
(Here on Halo-waypoint, 343industries.org and xbox.com. Has also sent a memo to BS-angel)
Without result!!!!

Since 343i does not seem to care about us players having problems with Halo 4, I will from now on never ever pay to download (DLC) content anymore!
I will also ask for my money back for the Champion pack!
And I might even go so far as to stop playing Halo 4 altogether, in pure protest for poor support!

No wonder Halo 4 drops players daily (to CoD), and now maybe I, who have played Halo since the beginning of Halo 1. This was the last straw for me!!

Thank for the word.!

Did you try deleting your xbox cache? I had this problem earlier today I just switched my connection on Halo 4 to local then back to network. Are you picking the right storage device to where your maps are saved? Also contact xbox customer support they should help. 

Yes I have cleared the xbox cache many times. I have a 250gig hard drive that all maps are saved on, and I have removed all the maps and downloaded them again, just to be sure.

Has also taken away my gamer profile and downloaded it again.

I have also checked that I do not have any corrupt yellow (!) files on the hard drive.

It's very annoying that it's just the maps Vertigo and Pitfall that is not working, everything else works great.

Now I cant play the new "King of the Hill" that they have added to matchmaking because I do not have maps Vertigo and Pitfall, as I paid for. :realmad:

Have heard that there are several with the same problem, but nobody has found a solution to the error.

But, thank you for giving me some advice anyway Bnus!! :thumbsup:

Yes I have cleared the xbox cache many times. I have a 250gig hard drive that all maps are saved on, and I have removed all the maps and downloaded them again, just to be sure.

Has also taken away my gamer profile and downloaded it again.

I have also checked that I do not have any corrupt yellow (!) files on the hard drive.

It's very annoying that it's just the maps Vertigo and Pitfall that is not working, everything else works great.

Now I cant play the new "King of the Hill" that they have added to matchmaking because I do not have maps Vertigo and Pitfall, as I paid for. :realmad:

Have heard that there are several with the same problem, but nobody has found a solution to the error.

But, thank you for giving me some advice anyway Bnus!! :thumbsup:

You're welcome! But seriously keep going on Halo Waypoint forums, keep tweeting at BSangel keep trying to contact 343i, and call xbox live customer support this issue needs to be addressed it is unfair to people like you, but don't worry I am sure you will find the problem. 

• Like 1

:thumbsup:  I HAVE SOLVED IT! :thumbsup:  Thanks so much for you believed in me, Bnus! ;) :thumbsup: :clap:

It took a long time and some money to solve my problem, but now it's fixed!
I know there are many out there that have the same problem as me, so I give an explanation of how I did. Hope this helps you.

Try this:

Go to settings , system, storage and hard drive. then go the folder games and apps, find Halo 4 and go in there to remove everything related to Halo 4.
I took away :
Bullseye Pack ( downloaded items)
War Games ( downloaded items)
Spartan Ops Season 1.0 and 1.5 ( downloaded items)
Halo 4 Title Update (update)
Forge Island ( downloaded items)
All, Halo 4 data ( saved games)

Then go back to the HDD menu , and enter to Profiles . remove your profile.

Go back to the HDD menu , and go to the System Items .
remove everything that is there :
Content Cache System ( Item )
The Marketplace - system data (system Item )
remove everything and everyone !

Now go back to Storage Devices, where you select the yellow Y button ( device options ) from the hard drive. not from your Cloud !
Now you need to Clear System Cache , 3 times in a row .
THAT'S ALL !

Download your profile again and run Halo 4. And download everything it asks for when needed. Then last of all download your Bullseye -Pack or Champion Pack again , so it should work . It solved my problem anyway hope it does for you too.

Really happy that you were able to solve the issue!
How about you edit your first post and type in "SOLVED" and then post how you fixed it(Like you just did there) So if anyone encounters the same issue they can see that you fixed it and find the solution without looking through all these post.

• 3 weeks later...