Caedis

Zandril

Hey guys, I'm happy to show you my very first Flood map on Halo 4. Ever since I've started forging, I've always made casual maps and competitive maps. This is my very first Infection map. Ever.

Despite my huge lack of experience making these kind of maps, I'm honestly pretty happy with how this map turned out.

And now, without further ado, I present...Caedis.

gB39AEh.jpg

The custom gametype is Phagein. The map used to be compatible with Hivemind but since players can't use turrets in Hivemind, I made the map work only with Phagein.

Caedis is not a very big Flood map but it's big enough for a fun game of Flood. I made this map themed as I believe a theme plays a huge part in a Flood map.

The theme is shipwreck. I'd say that I was able to make the aesthetics in the map really good and in the tests I held, the map also plays well.

SCREENSHOTS

h8DHcVu.jpg

viBna7N.jpg

QsFXCvA.jpg

faRo8Cx.jpg

tHsKXbD.jpg

45DpwmC.jpg

Ut7BbBb.jpg

htx2doY.jpg

AG9TqZc.jpg

RmBeC3k.jpg

DkX0Csv.jpg

That's pretty much it. If anyone can give the map a go and/or give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it.

The weapon placement for me is a little iffy. My only problem is, there's not a whole lot of weapons, and also the whole right side of the map doesnt even have a weapon, therefore there is no movement or gameplay out in that area. My advice is probably to put another assault rifle out there. Also, you said it was difficult for the humans with no turret in hivemind, all you had to do was include a SAW.

The weapon placement for me is a little iffy. My only problem is, there's not a whole lot of weapons, and also the whole right side of the map doesnt even have a weapon, therefore there is no movement or gameplay out in that area. My advice is probably to put another assault rifle out there. Also, you said it was difficult for the humans with no turret in hivemind, all you had to do was include a SAW.

That picture is outdated. Sorry 'bout that. Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to consider it when I update the map.