Can't get into a match on halo 4

Traaumuh

I haven't played halo in a few weeks, but i've never had this issue before. Anytime I got into war games matchmaking(Any playlist) I dont have any DLC so I don't search the playlists that require it. But anytime I search for a match, It connects to everyone & I can talk to the people on my team. Then it says everyone left & it restarts the search. My NAT is open & I can play any other game just fine. Its just halo thats not working right. I got the update that introduced the Ricochet playlist ever since that I can not get into a game. Anybody have any solutions? Or is anyone else having the same issue?

• Like 1

Try restarting your modem/router. Or go to network settings and disconnect from your connection then reconnect. That sounds extremely odd I haven't heard of those kind of networking issues in Halo 4. Do what I just recommend and then tell me your results. Also can you get into custom game lobbies just fine? 

• 1 month later...