grenade idea

haloman 2

hey people i finally remembered my other idea i forgot before which i had stated in my last thread, so this idea isnt much, all it is is a new grenade idea.

this grenade would be called the thrust grenade. it doesn't do much and it doesn't really kill people its more used for protecting your self. Basically it is a ball you throw and when it detonates its this burst of air in every direction.  its uses are to push back grenades, push enemies back but it doesn't hurt them and it doesn't hurt you either and say if a vehicle is ramming you if they are not at full speed  or jetting to ram you then it flips them depending on its weight or it just pushes them back a few feet it slows vehicles down if they are at full speed but a vehicle can still kill.

so i hope my idea and if you want you can think of ideas to make it better or buff it or whatever

• Like 2

That would be neat. I think the pulse grenade is kind of useless unless you just block a doorway off. How about a grenade called a jumper that rolls and bounces around a map at the speed of a sprinting spartan and appears on the enemies radar. after 15 seconds the grenade will explode in a bright flash. This is to mainly distract or divert enemies.

• Like 1

That would be neat. I think the pulse grenade is kind of useless unless you just block a doorway off. How about a grenade called a jumper that rolls and bounces around a map at the speed of a sprinting spartan and appears on the enemies radar. after 15 seconds the grenade will explode in a bright flash. This is to mainly distract or divert enemies.

that is a really cool idea i really like it you should make a thread of it also i did forget one detail the main use for my grenade idea is to grenade jump higher AND farther than the other grenades that hurt you and you only go a few inches higher, this grenade will push you a few feet higher and then there would be no fall damage unless you were on this map that had a high part of the ground

That's basically what the hologram is. Maybe if you wanted your spartan to run more erratic you could hit a button or use a perk for it. :)

• Like 1

Reminds me of my Drop Surge Idea, except this one can be thrown around without endangering yourself. I like it. A lot. How about a name?

Man..."Pulse Grenade" would have been perfect for this...damn you, 343.

you know when i wrote this it reminded me of the idea, i was like "wait this reminds me of the drop surge idea from almost a year ago", also i agree Ryu pulse grenade would have been perfect for a name for this grenade. lets think of some names, pulse fusion, or jumper, or pulse jump, or pulse push, i dont know you guys think of some and ill see which one i like the best

It should cause that ringing noise if you are within range of its blast radius and be able to flip tanks if the Cowbell skull is activated. Imagine the shenanigans that would ensue. XD

i like it. it would be cool and fun as crap, yet only problem is if it were to be a load out i think people would be able to troll with it

Riot Grenade. Easy as...sweet, sweet Moon Sugar.

now thats a great name for it too, hmmmm... which to decide...