Halo: Requiem(RP Thread)

VinWarrior

Ike looked at Sam, "Whats to be sorry about? Its perfectly understandable." Ike looked over to Murphy, "From the look of the assault rifle as your choice, Your probably gonna be hiding behind us, Right?..." Ike crossed his arms and continued looking. Ike walked over to Ashley and woke her up, "Hey kiddo! We're about to land, Since your still f***ed up, Sam will be here to look after you. Okay?"

(Congrats to Noway for making the 200th post! :fun: )

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor watched as the wind from the massive bird tossed back the Unggoy standing on the ground, he smiled and shook his head, equipping his shotgun, and jumping unto the snowy ground, firing off on a single Jackal, the originally massive bird was now equal height with Taylor, because of his enhancements, as the bird's mouth opened wide, spit and drool pooling out of it, as it let out a cry, Taylor's Circular symbol on the HUD grew red, as he pulled on the trigger, letting loose a sinister round, which tore through the left side of the Jackal's face, sending it flying back, as it's body became a ragdoll, it's bird-like face slammed into the ground, blood all over it, pushing dust with it, as the lifeless body laid still, Taylor looked up from it, as a Shade turret's plasma throttled at Taylor, he narrowly avoided the blinding blue shots by thrusting to the left, as he let loose four shots from his gun unto the shade, lightly damaging the elite gunner, and putting a few holes in the Shade, but no cigar as it kept firing. Taylor sprinted forward, and jumped on top of the shade, punching the elite, who merely laughed at the punch, as the elite grabbed the Spartan's arm, twisting it, as Taylor struggled fighting back, pulling out a Magnum and catching the elite off guard as he flinched out of the vehicle from the close quarters headshot, damaging his shields, as Taylor wiped out his Kurki, and twisting it and impaling the elite in the neck, for the kill, more Covenant were surrounding them though, as Taylor yelled out, "ASHLEY! IKE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

OOC: @Majora, if people are bashing you for being OP, I don't think it's because of actually being "OP" but the fact that you auto-hit my character. I'm fine with letting it slide but next time, please don't! :) You'll understand, your character can't die, but nor can mine without my permission, so if you took control of my character, that would suck.

IC

Tai landed hard on his back, knocking the wind out of him. However, this didn't stop him, and he simply rolled to the side, behind cover as he motioned towards the Spartan assailant, who had WAY more strength than he had first thought.

But strength didn't do anything when you were peppered by an ambush, and two accurate carbine shots aimed directly at his head approached at high speeds while three plasma pistols went on rapid fire, aimed at his general direction.

OOC: True enough, but you were coming in for an attack though so I reacted with some judo. Forgive me for being rusty at the art of RP, it has been at least a year since I last did anything of the sort...

IC:

"Argh!" Frederik's head bounced with each Carbine shot. "I'll cook you f***ers up like KFC!" He pulled out his Fuel Rod Gun, and got a shot off towards the marksmen and a shot to the Grunts before focusing back on the sword-wielding Elite. "Where were we? Fighting Squidward! Wasn't talkin' to you!!" He gauged the distance between him and Tai for a split-second, determining if using the radioactive, explosive weapon over his shoulder was a good idea. Quickly he stepped back, but lost his footing on the pill bottle that escaped from his bag of tricks. It flew through the air towards his foe as the Spartan landed on his butt. The Spartan's trigger finger commanded the Fuel Rod Gun to fire another shot, sailing past Tai. He looked up at the alien now standing far taller than him. He gazed at him.

"Take him to evac- ... - now!!" a man in a suit exclaimed. A white flash flickered.

"Mom! Dad! Hurry!!" a young man motioned his arms towards him in a panic. Another flash.

"Not now, mommy, not now!!!" Frederik shrieked. He kicked the other Elite head and clawed at his own helmet with his free hand. His words echoed through the facility.

Desmond saw more dead Covenant troops and was sure that someone was in there. Suddenly, he heard a cry for help, but also an echo of another voice. He decided to follow voice shouting for help, and go check the other one later.

As soon as he got there, gunfires could be heard, possibly a battle, he thought.

Turning around a corner, he saw a Spartan holding of many Covenant. Desmond had the element of surprise, so he stabbed an Elite in the back with his Holo Blade, and used his body as a temporary shield from incoming fire. He threw the dead body on a Jackal, and quickly took out his BR, finishing it off. The two Spartans cleared the area in no time.

They both took off their helmets, recognizing each other.

"Taylor? Is that you?"

"Black! A bit late, don't you think?"

"We had to extract some civillians, and when I arrived on Infinity, I was sent here to investigate. Did you find anything worth for the scientists?"

"No, as far as I know."

"Alright, let's go find the others." said Desmond, as they both ran to another area.

OOC: I don't mind!

IC - Tai

The pills flew towards Tai, and instinctively, he raised his energy sword to block it. It didn't even touch the sword's blade before it disintegrated into dust. For now, Tai cared not about his team. Now, it was personal; between a Sangheili, and a disgusting Human who kept his foe's heads inside a bag of medals. The clumsy Spartan flipped backwards, landing hard on the ground, and almost immediately started crying towards something. Whether it was from fear, or for mercy, it didn't matter to Tai. The covenant took no prisoners, and this one was better of killed anyway.

He stepped forward, snarled, and plunged his sword down towards Frederik in anger.

Frederik attempted to roll out of the way, only to have his right forearm and lower back rub up against the energized blade. Not as painful as taking the full brunt of the slash, but it hurt more than enough. He screeched in agony, and scrambled to get back on his feet. Once again, he gauged the distance between him and his attacker. He holstered the Fuel Rod Gun, and drew his kukri. "Let's go, Squidward!" His head twitched.

"It hurts... Freddy... help... me..." a young girl said, lying on the ground bleeding.

"No- ... - you can't die!" a young man fumbled around, before pulling out a bouquet of flowers. "I-I got these for you!"

"They're... beautiful... I... I..." the girl couldn't draw another breath to finish her sentence. A flash flickered.

"Samantha!!!" Frederik screamed, the word echoing through the facility once again. His grip on his blade tightened. His upper body trembled. His right arm shook violently. "Why can't you leave me alone?! You're dead, you're not here!!"

Edited by Majora ~Maestro~ Jackson

Frederik whirled his head back and forth, looking at the horde of invaders surrounding him. He saw some Grunts stray too close, and swung his knife at them.

"Get back!" They stepped back, and jabbered in foreign tongues. He looked around. If he ran, he was dead. If he stayed, he was as good as dead. His radar was filled with red dots, and more were on the way. He looked at his primary opponent, and snickered.

"Y'know, we got a lot in common, don't we?" Frederik asked.

Taylor pulled out his Kurki again, as he entered the base with agility and speed, as he ran next to a wall, crouched, to make little noise, he peeked around the corner, a Jackal stood there, his Beam Rifle in hand, as he looked around the area with his reptillian eyes, next to him was another Jackal, this one had his yellow shield up, Concussion rifle in his other hand, as he also kept his eye on the door ahead, Taylor needed to get past them, he pulled out his shotgun, putting it in his left hand, his Kurki in his right, as he impaled the Sniper with his Kurki, the other one noticed, as he let out a short growl, Taylor fired on him with his shotgun, splattering in his face as he pushed back, blinded by the shot, his shield depleted, he stumbled on to the floor, landing face first and squealing as he rolled around trying to see, Taylor jumped on the other Sniper Jackal, Kurki already in him, he dropped the Jackal to the hard floor, as it bled out, making little noise, as Taylor had fractured his lungs. Soon it closed it's eyes, as Taylor's attention was on the other one, still rolling around the floor, he crouched next to it, the Jackal had dropped it's weapon already, grabbing it's eyes and continuing to roll, Taylor asked, "You speak english f**kface?" as the Jackal squealed more in it's Alien language, Taylor pulled out a grenade, as he looked down on the injured Jackal, "Guess not." as he picked up the Jackal, holding it by the head as he dragged it to the locked door, he shoved the Jackal's body up to the door, as he plucked the pin off the grenade, punching the grenade into the bird's mouth as it continued it's dying squeals, Taylor ran backwards, as the bird exploded, ripping the door open with it.

Commotion in the base started to pick up. Vivian's meditative escapism was broken by the sounds of Elites barking orders to subordinates, followed by a stampede of Grunts, Jackals and their ilk. Even the set of Sangheili sentries seemed to veer away from their duties, convinced that the remaining UNSC prisoners weren't going anywhere.

Nyro took this as a window of opportunity, rising off of the ground, sweeping up her boots and then pacing to her neatly folded armor. She hefted the vest, then the covers for her extremities. The aliens had taken her CH252 helmet, laughing as they did when she was captured, as though it brought dishonor to her namesake. She only smiled at the attempt. While she felt less protected than before, she had enough excuse to let her hair sway, tying it back in a ponytail.

She rested a palm against the energy wall, feeling it hum through her glove. It'd take some thinking to get out. She only hoped that whoever was raising hell outside was okay with keeping it up for a while.

"I know I'm dead. You will be too if you don't destroy that Pelican that landed," Frederik stated. "I'm not dead though. We aren't dead. I know!" He shook his head erratically, this time clutching his helmet with both hands.

The megalopolis of New Alexandria sprawled below. Frederik sat on the ground and looked at the skyscrapers which breached the atmosphere's abode.

"I only moved here two years ago... I'm still not used to how big it is," the young red-haired girl said.

Frederik looked over at her, then down at her hand. She fidgeted. Her hair danced with the wind, obscuring her face. "Sure is beautiful, eh? Kinda like..." Frederik stared at his feet and hesitated. "Kinda like you..." he mumbled.

The girl's head shook. She turned towards Frederik. Half of her face was replaced with an Elite's face, parted by a large plasma burn mark. "Are you blushing, Freddy?" the Elite half of her face asked in a dulcet voice. "Did you let me die?" the human half inquired with a snarl. A flash.

"No, I didn't! Forgive me!" Frederik started stabbing at the air in front of him. "Leave me alone, Samantha!!"

Stepping off the Pelican, Mal quickly ducked out of sight of the pelican. He was looking for the central command room. He entered a corridor. He turns left, right, right. He was sure he was deep inside the glacier, with a temperature drop to prove it. A doorway, closed came up ahead. He shot the lock and opened it. Inside was a few grunts that were focused on some monitors showing a feed of outsides battle. Four shots rang out, and four dead aliens hit the floor. Then he saw something he hadn't seen before; some kind of blue energy field. It shimmered in the doorway, casting light in the area around it. Inside was a marine. He walked over, he didn't know if she had seen him, or even if the field let sound through. He let loose a few rounds into the shield to gain her attention.

Vivian had been scrambling now, looking for something, anything that might help her escape. The Covenant hadn't underestimated the UNSC base they captured, seemingly knowing best where to place a holding area. The shots were coming closer, and if the Covenant were pinned in a corner, she wouldn't want to be their leverage out of the bind.

Suddenly a handful of shots rang out in quick succession, scraping and crackling against her cell's shield wall. She spun around, ducking low, only to see a figure on the opposite side of the bright glow. It was definitely human, but rather tall, built stockily with its heavy armor. Spartan, she mused.

She straightened out, raising a brow. "I think 'hello' would'ved worked. You're not alone are you?"

When Ike exited the pelican, He looked like he was dizzy as well as tired. "Well well, Land! Never been this glad to see it! Mainly because a good portion of land Ive seen was glass. But despite that, I make my enterance!" Ike said with his arms in the air. He felt free to walk around and explore the area.

IC - Tai shook his head. He'd heard enough; so too had all the other soldiers who now stood watching this Spartan unleash hell upon the air particles in front of him.

He took two steps forwards, and sent his arm downwards towards the back side of the Spartan's neck . It was time to shut him up.

Eric stayed with the pelican. He assured himself it was the right thing to do, he only was one man after all. He figured that the Spartans could handle themselves, it would be more trouble then it's worth trying to assist them. He stood watch near the Pelican. The LZ was quiet enough.

It was cold though, very cold. He had no cold-weather gear on him. He needed to keep the blood flowing and try to stay warm.

It started off with a few laps around the Pelican. It wasn't good enough. He checked around the LZ quickly and then looked at his comrades in the Pelican.

He lay down on the ground and slung his rifle behind his back, proceeding to do one handed push-ups. It worked, but he couldn't keep it up forever.

"Hey, maybe we should get a fire going!" He shouted towards the Pelican.

Desmond heard more voices, this time hostile too. He enterred a room full of Covenant and saw an Elite ready to strike a fellow Spartan with an Energy Sword. He reacted fast, and with a quick burst from his rifle he knocked the sword out of the Elite's hand, who left an angry growl seeing the Spartan. Now all the troops there focused their aim at him, ready to shoot. "What a great idea" Desmond thought, preparing for a tough fight.

Frederik shook and fidgeted, trying to get Tai's vice-like grip off his neck. He looked over and tried biting him, only to realize he still had his helmet on. He flailed his arms and legs about, kicking a Grunt in the face and knocking its respirator off. The little alien scrambled to pick its lifeline back up, when another one of its kind found it and handed it to him. He chattered at Frederik, pointing his Needler at him. Out of nowhere, he felt a sudden blunt strike to the back of his head. His shields popped, and his consciousness lapsed.

The attacking Elite walked beside Tai, wielding a Storm Rifle. "Is that better?" he growled in Sangheili. The Spartan's limbs went limp.

"Sa... man... tha..." Frederik whimpered. Then another Spartan appeared, knocking the sword out of an Elite's hand, ready to try and fight off the teeming horde that brought him down. He looked up. "Why... why would someone help... me?" he thought, before drifting off into the recesses of his own mind.

OOC: That is, assuming that Desmond is trying to save Frederik.

Sam kept a close eye on Ashley, looking for any signs that required a quick reaction. She could see her breath as she shivered slightly. She wanted to converse with Eric about something, anything, she had to keep her mind off the cold. "So...uh..." She hesitated and then stopped trying. 'He was too busy with his pushups to hear probably', she figured. 

Eric stood up as the ODST came over to him.

"Sir?"

He stood as still as he could in the freezing weather. He drew his rifle as he heard a noise from the Pelican. Once he realized it was just the Spartan, he sighed in an act of relief.

He was looking at the ODST again waiting for a response.

Ike was outside the pelican, Enjoying the weather. "Hell, This isnt even cold, This is a cake walk." Ike said. Ike wondered why they had stopped at this particular base though. "Murphy! Why in the name of hell are we here? So what, Its snowing! You can see snow anywhere, But we had to stop here. Is Taylor pulling a joke on us? I mean, HERE!!! This spot I'm standing on, Could have glue!!" Ike walked away from that one spot. "Okay, Maybe not! But who cares, This place as cool as it may look, May cause minor brain trauma!! So what do we do? Explore? Hell, Im doing that!" Ike went off.