Halo: Requiem(RP Thread)

VinWarrior

Taylor looked at Ashley, she looked like Taylor's wife, but Taylor shrugged it off, like usual, except this time, it wasn't working, he jolted up from the seat without saying a word, and went up to the cockpit, he looked out on the view of the metal planet, the visions were hard to escape though, they followed him, like a pack of dogs, he couldn't escape them, he looked back, it was the Spartan from reach, except, this time, he looked sad, his helmet off, as he crouched to the floor, all of a sudden, a body appeared, that of a little girl, she was covered with dirt, as the Spartan picked her up, and started rocking her slowly, Taylor moved closer, this time he didn't disappear, Taylor got close enough to look over the man's shoulder, as the Spartan shed tears, his eyes closed, still rocking the child, Taylor couldn't take it anymore, he closed his eyes, and sat down. He opened them, he was nowhere, everything was white, no sky, no people, just endless white, then, the elite from Reach, was holding Ashley, Taylor walked up to it, then it all became clear to him, he muttered loudly, "You- You were trying to warn me weren't you? This all, was about saving Ashley... Wasn't it?" as the elite said, in what seemed like a deep male voice, and a young female voice saying the same thing at the same time, "You will know in time." as Reality flickered back.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike was starting to slide slowly out of his seat, right when he just about fell out, He woke up and freaked out, "Holy Sh**!!!!" Ike screamed, "For a second, I thought I was free falling..." Ike then noticed the cigar in his hand, Done burning. "Whats this? A cigar? Man, I would smoke but I never touched a cigarette in my life, I dont really plan to either.." Ike placed himself back in his seat, Feeling dumb. He then noticed Murphy, "Thanks for waking me up, I practically almost busted my ass on the floor..." Ike said calmly.

Ike responded to Ashley, "The excitement of this ride really kept me outta my seat..." Ike then looked over at Murphy, Who was then fast asleep. "And he's calling me sleepy..." Ike managed a short laugh.

"Maybe he might be flying the ship now? Or maybe he fell asleep... And Sam is still on the turret, I mean, I guess the rides smooth now since well... I dont hear anything like phantoms... But... I dont know..." Ike just went back to sleep a few minutes later, but before he did, he told Ashley, "You might as well get sleep too, Everyone else is probably asleep..." Ike yawned, And dozed off again.

A Pelican was approaching Infinity from a distance.

"The whole airspace is full of Covenant!" said the pilot. Desmond went next to him.

"Jeff, can you get us in there?"

"Hey, no need to be insulting! Might be a bumpy ride though."

The Pelican dodged incoming fire, and approached Infinity's hangar.

"Brace yourselves, we're going in a little hot!"

They landed at almost full speed, the landing gear sparkling on the floor. The crew exited the aircraft, quickly taking out a small group of Grunts and Jackals. After they were clear, another Spartan came to Desmond. 

"Greetings, Spartan! I'm Spartan Davis, your squad's new handler."

"Hey. So where's the rest of my squad?"

"Yeah, about that... They escaped in a Pelican a few moments ago, they had wounded."

"How can I-"

Desmond was cut off, the ship started shaking all of the sudden. It stopped a few seconds later.

"What the hell was that??"

"I'm not sure. But I'm afraid that it has to do with that Forerunner artifact a fireteam found earlier..."

"An artifact?"

"Yes, but we don't know what it does yet. The scientists are working on it now, I hope nothing went wrong..."

"Hmmm..... Good offer I guess, But just a second! I need to use creativity on this turret, I just need to find a sniper rifle..." Ike looked around for a sniper rifle, And found one in a small gun cache. "Here we go!" Ike walked back over to Sam and took the scope off the sniper, He then attached it to the top of the turret. It surprisingly worked out, Giving a better sight to the land below, Easier to spot enemies.  "The best thing about being weird, Is the amount of creativity you have!" Ike sat down.

Eric watched as Ike went out, got a sniper and walked back in. Something was happening and it was better then sitting out here. He got up and went into the cockpit.

Watching as the sniper was maimed and it's scope attached to the turret, Eric had to speak up.

"What are you doing to my baby? You say in' she's not accurate? That's got some good accuracy, just need to know how to work it."

He looked at the spartan and shook his head.

"There's a lot I could teach ye."

"Hey, Sometimes things need to be spiced up,  You know what I mean? People customize everything! Hell, on Reach people were driving pink mongooses! So I'm pretty sure I can do anything I felt I can create with a turret and an ex-sniper rifle. Its a rifle now." Ike looked at Murphy in a goofy way, Still wearing the helmet.

"You're killing me man! You're insulting her by sticking a scope on her, she don't need it!"

He folded his arms and leaned against the wall.

"If I had my tank here, she and I would show you that it's all about the synergy of Man and machine. Hell if I manage to get the upgrades I'm planning done, you can sure as hell bet you won't be stickin' no scopes on MY tank."

"How about binoculars? They arent exactly scopes you know, Or does anything that can zoom count. If thats the case, Might as well not get a speed upgrade for the tank either." Ike said in a jokingly way to Murphy. "And see! She can see better! Thats going on the market now, So guess what, No more formal aim now buddy! Haha!"