Halo: Requiem(RP Thread)

VinWarrior

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor rushed on board the ship, he grabbed on to the machine gun, getting ready for when the ship takes off, he made sure everyone was on, before he spun the machine gun's tip, more for effect, as the ship began lifting, it exited the hanger, and Taylor watched the Infinity, it was being heavily assaulted, he fired off unto the troops on the ground, mulching down a few Storm grunts. As he let go of the gun, sitting down near Ashley, to check on her, "I'm sorry... That, I wasn't there, these past four years... If I knew where you were, or even that you were on the Infinity, I would have seen you..." he said sorrowfully.

"Ha! I love this gun!"

He couldn't hold in his feelings, it was fun to shoot. Still, he missed the kick and the feeling of being punched from the Scorpions cannon.

However, he knew he wanted one of these guns on it too.

"I could do this all day!"

It was a rush!

"So boss, let's get this thing flyin' eh?"

"Shot..."

He looked quickly at his side.

"Nah, that's when I was on a date with one of them aliens. We danced for a bit."

He gripped the gun controls tighter, realizing it was his shuffling that caused the wound to reopen.

Eric gestured the spartan closer and whispered to him.

"How's she doin' back there?"

"Alright, Ill get it..." Ike walked over to Murphy, And looked at the wound. ""Looks like a beam rifle hit ya!" Ike pulled out a can of bio-foam. "Say hello to this again man, I know this sucks, but yeah! You need help so yeah!" Ike gave Murphy the bio-foam in his wound. "Go sit over there for a while, Ill man this turret. Unless someone else wants to use the turret."

"Fine, I'll sit down."

Eric walked to the back of the pelican. Spartans and a single ODST.

He sat down.

"Guess now we play the waiting game."

He looked at the injured spartan. It worried him and it could be seen in his face. Good thing he was wearing a helmet.

He leaned back and tried his best to enjoy the ride.