Halo: Requiem(RP Thread)

VinWarrior

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dont want to see me suffer?" Ike said to Sam. "If anything, I think shooting me and having me bleedout would make me suffer to be honest... But please, Relax here for a while, It wont be awhile until we hear from Taylor I'm gonna guess." Ike sat with his arms crossed.

"Darman, Jess, cover me. This will take a minute." Ordered the medic as he charged the drop shield. A bubble appeared in the bay, lighting up the area. He diverted shield power to increase time available.

"Keep still, I need to stitch this." Shouted Mal as his helmet alerted him to a MgaLekgolo pair entering the bay. Automatic weapons opened fire on the beasts. He concentrated, stitching up the wound before applying biofoam to it. "It's going to sting, but I can't work fully until we can get away. Okay?" He asked, before picking up his patient and carrying her into the Dropship.

"Get this bucket out of here!"

"Give me a few seconds to recall the engines... Done, everyone get on now!"

"Well as nice as a brand new bullet in my head sounds, I really dont need to be shot, You know? It would take three shots in the head anyway due to the shields.... Just dont try that again." Ike still sat looking bored, Not being able to do much.

"I'm not a sir Sam, I'm just the clown of the ship... And trust me, Some of us didnt want to be here. But, Either we had no choice or we just did it." Ike looking at the combat knife again, "Hmm... Maybe I should paint this blue."

Taylor needed everyone on-board, he put his TAC/COM to his face, "Ike! Your probably busy making out with your buddy there, but if you haven't noticed, the damned ship is on fire, get down here!" as he pulled the TAC/COM away from his mouth, sitting down near Ashley, he asked, "You okay? Mal didn't hurt you, did he?" as he looked toward the elevator, waiting for Ike.

Ike officially got bored, He got his transmitter ready to say something and just said, "Hey, If you plan to leave this piece of metal, I recommend stopping by the safe room, Im in here, And so is Sam. You know, I've been awaiting orders here too! Did you forget about me? Golly!" Ike sat there like he was going  to die if he had nothing to do. He pulled his knife out again and tried to see if he had any paint on him. No, He didnt. "Well looks like I'm painting this stupid thing later.." Ike sat bored again without his knife and without entertainment, He had to face it, His mind was  blank.

Eric sat down and leaned back. What could he do? He didn't have the steel shell surrounding him. He didn't have a 90mm cannon. He was a man with a pistol. Nothing more.

He looked around at the Spartans. He felt weak.

"Feel, pfft. I am weak. What can I do?"

He shut himself up, just realizing he was speaking aloud.

Mal ran to.. He actually didn't know the guy's name.

"We need to go now. I don't care if you're puppy isonboard, we're leaving."

He saw angry faces.

"You have two minutes, that's all I can spare. Gree! Show those Hunters a taste of superior firepower!"

"Happy to oblige"

Boom. One hunter exploded in a trail of blood and worm. The other blocked the rocket with it's shield.

"There's always a bigger fish." He muttered under his breath.

"Murphy, right? The tank guy? I have a job you may like." He shiwed the marine the gunner seat if the ship. "Pretty straight forward, you can at least feel useful here. Got it?"

"Well Sam! Looks like we are leaving this room! And the ship, So we have to rush to the pelican they have setup and then we leave! Soo... Say good-bye to this stupid ship!" Ike collected his happiness and got up. "YES! WE ARE OUT OF HERE!" Ike gave Sam her Magnum back, "Im trusting you not to shoot me." Ike grabbed his knife. And warmed up his Active Camo. "Lets get going."

"I don't forgive people that easily.. " he glanced towards the one who started the fighting before."...Admitting mistakes is a step closer to that, I guess. Still, gotta hand if to you; you took in a well equipped Fireteam. Well done, that takes guts." He depolarised the visor. "At least you're not a cocky little b***h like sone people." He continued. His social graces had never been the best.