New Classic Playlist for Halo 4

A6ENT of CHA0S

I'd like to propose the idea (although already said many times by others) to implement a new Halo 4 playlist that hearkens back to older Halo titles, namely H2-3.

1. No loadouts, including slayer pro loadouts. Have everyone spawn with a BR or maybe even just an AR.

2. Armor abilities and weapons set on the maps. Like H3 handled equipment, have AAs set in predetermined locations on the map. Same with weapons (and not just power weapons), and don't have randomized power weapons.

3. No ordinance, especially personal ordinance.

4. Resupply for all players. I believe it was foolish to make that an "armor mod".

5. I don't care if Sprint stays. I understand that several jumps on some maps can only be made with the inclusion of it, so it's removal would be potentially problematic.

Who knows. If this playlist were to be made, it could help save Halo's decline, as well as pave the way for how Halo 5 will be...

I think at this point, a classic playlist would be a great addition to Halo 4 matchmaking. Something along the lines of Halo 3's multiplayer would be perfect. Spawning with the old Assault Rifle (not a br) and racing to the power weapons, like the true arena shooter Halo should be. That's one of the many reasons why Halo 3 was such a success. Doing so to Halo 4 would only improve it :thumbup: