losing interest in matchmaking...

Trifle10

after playing enough matches to go up 1 sr, i dont know if ill be playing matchmaking as much. today was a suicide...

• started out playing fiesta on abandon. lost by 70. good game
  • played lightning flag on haven. kept getting ambushed around every corner. started going downhill
  • played dominion on longbow. won by 220. things looked up
  • played dominion on exile. lost by 150. started looking bad again
  • played lightning flag on simplex. got 25 pts. left because of lag
  • played multi team on haven. teammate left early. about 90% through, someone joins. team finished with 200, tied 3rd, listed in 4th. kept meeting the same enemy with a saw 5 times
  • played lightning flag on simplex. left after getting ambushed 3 times
  • played fiesta on abandon. lost by 240. 2 teammates kept feeding shotgun campers
  • joined a halfway over game of rock n rail on complex. died 3 times and could hardly get a single long range kill. they could hardly hit me until they flanked me
  • joined a in progress match of binary slayer on complex. left right away because i truly hate binary slayer
  • joined a halfway over binary slayer on haven. i may hate binary slayer, but i like haven. won by 70, though i was last place on the team and could hardly get any kills (got 5)
  • played lightning flag on relay. lost 5-0. 2 teammates left halfway making it an unfair 4v2. i had 515, my ally had a little more
  • played mini slayer on rail. left after getting outnumbered 2v1 or 3v1 and no allies were near to help
  • played dominion on longbow. left after 1 death because my armor ability, pv, didnt spawn the whole match, yet my enemy had camo on
  • played grifball pro on fissure lost 3-1. our team kept getting spawn killed for 2 rounds. got betrayed by same teammate 3 times

afterwards, i decided to get off halo. i even played 3 other games at various periods

tommorrow, the only thing im going to do on halo is see what the new update says (if theres one)

let me sum up those games for you

• joining matches that are halfway over
  • playing matches with teammates who mostly manage to have 50% of the enemy's score
  • players leaving giving the team an unfair advantage
  • teammates who dont know what their doing

this is not the halo i know and love

if im really craving halo, ill play again for a couple of games.

is anyone else losing interest from other similar situations?

after playing enough matches to go up 1 sr, i dont know if ill be playing matchmaking as much. today was a suicide...

• started out playing fiesta on abandon. lost by 70. good game
  • played lightning flag on haven. kept getting ambushed around every corner. started going downhill
  • played dominion on longbow. won by 220. things looked up
  • played dominion on exile. lost by 150. started looking bad again
  • played lightning flag on simplex. got 25 pts. left because of lag
  • played multi team on haven. teammate left early. about 90% through, someone joins. team finished with 200, tied 3rd, listed in 4th. kept meeting the same enemy with a saw 5 times
  • played lightning flag on simplex. left after getting ambushed 3 times
  • played fiesta on abandon. lost by 240. 2 teammates kept feeding shotgun campers
  • joined a halfway over game of rock n rail on complex. died 3 times and could hardly get a single long range kill. they could hardly hit me until they flanked me
  • joined a in progress match of binary slayer on complex. left right away because i truly hate binary slayer
  • joined a halfway over binary slayer on haven. i may hate binary slayer, but i like haven. won by 70, though i was last place on the team and could hardly get any kills (got 5)
  • played lightning flag on relay. lost 5-0. 2 teammates left halfway making it an unfair 4v2. i had 515, my ally had a little more
  • played mini slayer on rail. left after getting outnumbered 2v1 or 3v1 and no allies were near to help
  • played dominion on longbow. left after 1 death because my armor ability, pv, didnt spawn the whole match, yet my enemy had camo on
  • played grifball pro on fissure lost 3-1. our team kept getting spawn killed for 2 rounds. got betrayed by same teammate 3 times

afterwards, i decided to get off halo. i even played 3 other games at various periods

tommorrow, the only thing im going to do on halo is see what the new update says (if theres one)

let me sum up those games for you

• joining matches that are halfway over
  • playing matches with teammates who mostly manage to have 50% of the enemy's score
  • players leaving giving the team an unfair advantage
  • teammates who dont know what their doing

this is not the halo i know and love

if im really craving halo, ill play again for a couple of games.

is anyone else losing interest from other similar situations?

hmm I think I can fix you're join in progress problem with this helpful video

when I played halo 4 I used it every time and never joined another game in progress again :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Don't quit on Halo. Just take a break from video games in general for one full day. Then after it has been a full 24 hours, Play a game called "The Last Of Us" on PS3. (Rent it, borrow it, buy it, steal it, You gotta get this game!). After you beat that game come back to halo, it will feel fresh and new and fun again. Trust me. You Pretty much have to just get back to basics.

^_^

Doing something 24/7 makes it boring. Take some breaks.

i do take breaks, its called life

Play a game called "The Last Of Us" on PS3. (Rent it, borrow it, buy it, steal it, You gotta get this game!)

really, thats your "halo loss" cure? to get a game for a system that i dont have...

ive been playing burnout paradise since then. im so awsome at it (may sound like bragging)

hmm I think I can fix you're join in progress problem with this helpful video

thank you x100. now i can look forward to better matches

• 1 month later...

You're really only playing Action Sack, and you only like half the gametypes in it.  Even so, Action Sack is not a playlist where you really try to win.  It's just there to have fun and earn commendations.  Don't rage about getting killed in the playlist that gives everybody power weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

It sounds to me like you just got very unlucky with the games you were put into. Do you think it would help if there were less serious playlists like social slayer etc. in halo 3? I just did a post on this topic (not trying to get more views) and think perhaps if it were brought back, losing games may not be as much of a big deal.

here's the link: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/30820-a-message-to-343-from-a-loyal-fan-of-halo/