Games that everyone loves but you don't

Zandril

• 3 weeks later...

Oh. My. Gosh.

That new game on the app store called Crossy Roads. It is so pointless and boring, I don't see what all the hype is about. Flappy Birds was cool, but a fad, and this new game is not cool at all but still a fad. I downloaded it and then deleted it an hour later.

• Like 1

Well, shoot.

I'd have to say Destiny. I just can't get into the game, everyone else seems to. Except me.

Minecraft. I liked the idea, I just don't see a point and the game doesn't really have much exploring.

Call of Duty. I buy the games for the achievements. Most of the time the stories are boring, the multiplayer isn't my type, and the 3rd category is usually some survival type of crap. The only time I'm okay with it is if it has Special Ops or Zombies. The zombies is also an so-so, if it's as bad as Exo-Zombies. Then, lol, no. Zombies like Black Ops 1, yes.

Ratchet & Clank, everyone seems to like it most of the PS2 games. I never really enjoyed it.

Borderlands, the original was amazing. The second one was okay... Now, I don't like the new ones.

Watch Dogs. Just wasn't my game.

GTA, never liked any of them.

And the list goes on and on...

Lets see here...

GTA - I just do not approve of the concept for the games. Crime as entertainment bothers me personally.

CoD - Though I know it is only one part of a single game, I can not approve of any series that turns a terrorist event into entertainment. Let me be a bit more specific, a game that has the player participate, if not instigate a terrorist event is something I will never approve of. As I said, I know it is only one part of a game but I refuse to support a franchise that allows such things in the first place.

Minecraft -  I get it. I have played it. It is amusing for about 10 minutes, then I am left wondering what else is there to do because I grew bored. Punching trees and stone just doesn't cut it for me.

Zombie games - There are a few good ones out there, but in all honesty I am sick of them. They either try to be too comical and nonsensical or they try too hard to be "scary". Running zombies don't scare me in the slightest, in fact they too away from that kind of monster in my opinion. Over all the gameplay just is boring.

Most sport games - Again it is generally a rehash of the previous years game with new faces. They don't really entertain me at all. Now old school ones are amusing some times but I rarely feel the need to go out and play them.

Driving games - This is a class of game that I just don't understand. Like Nascar, I don't see the point in driving in a circle for hours on end. I played Burnout Paradise for the crashes and that is about it. The races in it were nothing special to me, nor were the environments.

Halo 2/3/Wars - I do not like these three games. Though at least Halo 2 and 3 managed not to be put into my microwave and nuked. Wars was just plain old bad. Halo 2's only saving grace for me is seeing things from the Arbiters perspective, its story was lack luster and its multiplayer was broken. Halo 3's story was rushed and boring to me and its multiplayer only encouraged the E-peen contests.

Kingdom Hearts - Just a series that held no interest to me. Not a bad game just not interesting.

I think that will do it for now.