Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Drizzy_Dan

ACIV.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I saw some awesome things that I really liked about Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag at E3. I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed since the first one and I just got back into AC3. I came across some multiplayer footage from IGN just today and I gotta say it looks great. New game modes, maps, graphics of course, theme. The whole pirate thing is pretty badass. Here's the video by IGN that shows off the Multiplayer. It's got some funky music but don't be repelled by that please just stick it through and watch the video haha.

Check out these awesome trailers for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and tell me what you think of the game.

By IGN

By IGN

By AssassinsCreed

Display your love for the games below.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have also been a fan of AC since the first and I am excited for IV. I loved naval combat and I also love pirates (the real kind, the looting and violence and stuff). And It is one of the few games based heavily on single player (I have terrible internet making MP impossible). I am also interested to see if they continue Desmond's story. (But he is dead so y'know)

• Like 1

I have also been a fan of AC since the first and I am excited for IV. I loved naval combat and I also love pirates (the real kind, the looting and violence and stuff). And It is one of the few games based heavily on single player (I have terrible internet making MP impossible). I am also interested to see if they continue Desmond's story. (But he is dead so y'know)

Or is he? I mean we all saw what happened but I don't feel like that's stop them from developing a story for Desmond to come back somehow. I'm loving the mystery of not knowing who our protagonist will be and I agree, the privateer missions in the game were really really fun. They chose great new road to follow to keep the game fresh.

The modern day story as explained right now in AC4:

At the end of AC3, after all the 'pivots', the person states that Connor's memories have been uploaded to the cloud. In AC4, You are hired by Abstergo to work for its subsidiary, Abstergo Entertainment, to go through Edward Kenway's memories, to look for something. (Probably that glowing cube.) There won't be combat but there will be roaming in the offices, in something like the first game.

AC4-Black-Flag-Present-Day.jpg

AC4-Black-Flag-Present-Day-3.jpg

AC4-Black-Flag-Present-Day-2.jpg

AC4-Black-Flag-Present-Day-4.jpg

There are some beautiful pictures in the second spoiler.

Also, here's a bit of gameplay that is epic. Massive open world, and apparently, NO loading screens. <3

Xbox One, release earlier for this game!

• Like 1