DebonairHalo

v1 Warlock

Author: DebonairHalo

Map: Forge Island

Players: 2 - 8 

Gametypes: FFA, Team Slayer, CTF

Download link: http://www.halowaypo...8b-b6d10eb4bf15

Hello 343 community!

Finally my Warlock remake is finished! It tooks me 1 month to do; that's because I'm a very slow forger but mainly because I'm very precise on my works.

I've tryed all combination possible with respawn zones on CTF trying to find the right combination. I wanted the respawn system to be similar to the one on the original Warlock (similar but not identical because of the differences between the two games).

I've tryed also various weapons locations trying to find the most effective and balanced.

We have:

1x overshield (116 sec.) on top mid

1x assault rifle (30 sec.) on bottom mid (I tryed with a sticky first but it was a little OP. The AR post patch is perfect).

2x pulse grenades (30 sec.) on bottom mid (perfect if want to deny access to bottom mid)

8x plasma grenades (30 sec.) original location

8x frag grenades (30 sec.) original location

2x Br (30 sec.) original location

2x Carabine (30 sec.)

4x Plasma pistols (30 sec.) they replaced needlers

4x Boltshots (60 sec/0 clip) where shotguns were

Finally for the aesthetic well...just see yourself. You have probably never seen a cleaner remake of Warlock. There's absolutely no z fighting and no frame rates. All pieces are slotted in and not overlaped.

These are the main informations!

Thanks you and enjoy it!

16140553.jpg

68259932.jpg

w31ly.jpg

13154934.jpg

35176859.jpg

45528200.jpg

22434731.jpg

76084327.jpg

21588737.jpg

93898446.jpg

Download:

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/debonairhalo/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=0884c676-39bd-462f-b78b-b6d10eb4bf15

This looks like an amazing remake. Warlock was one of my favorite maps back then and I was disappointed when I realized that the only accurate remake of it in Halo 4 was made in Erosion. And I really don't like Erosion.

So seeing this makes me pretty happy.

I'm definitely downloading this so I can see how good the remake is.

• Like 1

This looks like an amazing remake. Warlock was one of my favorite maps back then and I was disappointed when I realized that the only accurate remake of it in Halo 4 was made in Erosion. And I really don't like Erosion.

So seeing this makes me pretty happy.

I'm definitely downloading this so I can see how good the remake is.

I don't like the most famous remake of warlock on erosion just because of the too extreme contrast between the white floor and the black pieces of the blocks (I think it's also too big). That's why I have done this.

Thank you! =)