Destiny Trailer- The Law of the Jungle

very nice trailer very excited but I feel kinda bummed that bungie is centering destiny more for the PS4, they did it with sony's last presentation and also announced destiny PS4 exclusives and they are showing destiny again for the PS4 at E3. I know I'm being silly but as an xbox user I feel they havn't included me. Again I know it's silly to think that way as it coming out for the xbox as well but I can't help feel that way at the same. 

P.S lol I know people are gonna tell me to catch a grip and I know they are right.

• Like 1

very nice trailer very excited but I feel kinda bummed that bungie is centering destiny more for the PS4, they did it with sony's last presentation and also announced destiny PS4 exclusives and they are showing destiny again for the PS4 at E3. I know I'm being silly but as an xbox user I feel they havn't included me. Again I know it's silly to think that way as it coming out for the xbox as well but I can't help feel that way at the same. 

P.S lol I know people are gonna tell me to catch a grip and I know they are right.

I could not agree more Adam I feel us Xbox users are left out abit and it annoys me we are bungies fan base but yet it feels we are left out why is that I wonder

• Like 1

I'm right there with you guys, I really hope they are trying to go hard on Playstation so that new Sony fans will be hooked early on. However it is possible that Microsoft is choosing not to highlight Bungie, only time will tell I suppose.

My friends are pretty heavy on Xbox and I've pre-ordered for Xbox, I'd be a little more than disappointed if Bungie didn't include some exclusive/matching content by at least "Destiny 2."

I can't imagine they would simply blow over the Xbox fanbase, it doesn't make any sense. The question is why are we not seeing or hearing any hint of anything for Xbox?

I'm right there with you guys, I really hope they are trying to go hard on Playstation so that new Sony fans will be hooked early on. However it is possible that Microsoft is choosing not to Bungie, only time will tell I suppose.

My friends are pretty heavy on Xbox and I've pre-ordered for Xbox, I'd be a little more than disappointed if Bungie didn't include some exclusive/matching content by at least "Destiny 2."

I can't imagine they would simply blow over the Xbox fanbase, it doesn't make any sense. The question is why are we not seeing or hearing any hint of anything for Xbox?

yes perhaps this is a plan to get PlayStation fans on it then later bam Xbox is back in the main show for bungie :thumbsup:

• Like 1

After watching this trailer, I am definitely getting Destiny as soon as possible. I will be getting the Xbox ONE since I enjoyed my 360 after switching from PS2. When I do get Destiny and have to choose a class, I would like to have a Hunter characters. I like how the Hunters look with the hood and outfit. I also want that one shot pistol that the class comes with. It might be a limited ammo gun but it would still be a useful weapon if you are taking on a army of enemies.

From the Looks of the Trailer.

Really Good.

I think it will be a good game.

but i got one question.

"Why are they in outer space with no proper Equipment?! How can They Breath?!!?"

They did once colonize and live on the other planets so they would have changed the atmosphere to make it inhabitable for them, as for the moon they could have terraformed it and making it breathable as well. Also they are wearing masked/helmets so that would help them breathe if the moon is not terrformed.

• Like 1

They did once colonize and live on the other planets so they would have changed the atmosphere to make it inhabitable for them, as for the moon they could have terraformed it and making it breathable as well. Also they are wearing masked/helmets so that would help them breathe if the moon is not terrformed.

Oh ok thank you for telling it to me :3

The trailer was awesome. :D

But Bungie is probably just over excited to be selling to Sony. New game, new system, and since Bungie used to be for xbox, they probably realized that due to a new system, there is going to be all kinds of hype over it. So most likely, its just them trying to help out Sony by making their game seem better on the new PS4 as opposed to the xbox one. 

But at this point, Sony doesn't really need the help in getting people to the new PS4. Microsoft is doing a great job at helping them. lol. :P

The trailer was awesome. :D

But Bungie is probably just over excited to be selling to Sony. New game, new system, and since Bungie used to be for xbox, they probably realized that due to a new system, there is going to be all kinds of hype over it. So most likely, its just them trying to help out Sony by making their game seem better on the new PS4 as opposed to the xbox one. 

But at this point, Sony doesn't really need the help in getting people to the new PS4. Microsoft is doing a great job at helping them. lol. :P

the reason why destiny seems more for ps4 is simple because PlayStation fans are a new audience and bungie needs to get there attention don't worry bungie loves Xbox players just as much :thumbsup: