Facility - Slayer/CTF/KOTH/Oddball

Zandril

Facility is a medium-sized and symmetrical map. It can be played from 4v4 games to 1v1 games.

Map: Facility

Gamertag: Zandril S312

Recommended number of players: 2-8

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Infinity Slayer, CTF, KOTH, Oddball, Regicide, SWAT

Map Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/zandril%20s312/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=9f97fc20-e2da-4d45-97b5-597b48509d7e

I suggest not having more than 8 people because if you have more than 8, things get a tad bit hectic.

This map has decent aesthetics and just the right amount of cover. Most of the aesthetic pieces I used are Dominion pieces. Examples are the wires and turret status monitors.

There are 2 separate areas for red and blue team and a central structure that has an upper and lower level. The lower level has a tunnel that lead to the rocket launcher. There is also an outer ring that spans the entire map. You can get to the outer ring via trick jump, grav lift, or by jumping from one of the bases.

Each team has their own Sniper Rifle. However, each team is equally distant from an Overshield, a Sticky Detonator, and a Rocket Launcher.

This map can be played on SLAYER, CTF, ODDBALL, KOTH, SWAT, AND REGICIDE. These gametypes have been tested on the map multiple times and they work perfectly.

The weapons on the map are

- 2x Sniper Rifle

- 1x Rocket Launcher

- 1x Overshield

- 1x Sticky Detonator

- 2x DMR

- 2x Battle Rifle

- 2x Carbine

- 4x Plasma Grenade

- 4x Frag Grenade

Here are some pics to give you an idea about the map

MAP OVERVIEW

Map9_zpscf6cbbf1.jpg

RED SPAWN

Map8_zps9049783e.jpg

BLUE SPAWN

Map7_zpsd328f4ba.jpg

MAP CENTER/POWER CORE (AESTHETIC)

The "Power Core" has an orange light in it to really make it look like a power source

Map11_zps8fb4a3c1.jpg

ANOTHER VIEW OF THE "POWER CORE AESTHETIC"

Map5_zps62f6c5b2.jpg

TRICK JUMP TO OUTER RING

Map10_zpsccb6e62a.jpg

TUNNEL TO ROCKET SPAWN

Map6_zps76e07c0f.jpg

BLUE SNIPER

Map3_zps859687e8.jpg

RED SNIPER

Map2_zpsd9e903f8.jpg

FUEL CELLS (AESTHETIC)

Map4_zpsea2554eb.jpg

MAP OVERVIEW FROM THE TOP

Map_zpscea5e90f.jpg

That's pretty much it. If you're interested, download this map. Feedback is always appreciated.

If you have any tips or ideas, tell me so that I can look into it.

Cheers!

I tried to download this and wasnt able, the spelling is correct?

I'm not sure what to do with the problem you're having. I'm pretty sure that the link works fine.

Plus, the map already had some downloads so I'm pretty sure the link I posted is working.

Have you tried getting the map from my File Share?

I'm not sure what to do with the problem you're having. I'm pretty sure that the link works fine.

Plus, the map already had some downloads so I'm pretty sure the link I posted is working.

Have you tried getting the map from my File Share?

I tried dl from your file share the first time , gonna use link this time, thanks. your map looks rly good, reminds me of the map we had in halo reach, the one in which u had to jump down below for rockets and had bases with glass at back

I tried dl from your file share the first time , gonna use link this time, thanks. your map looks rly good, reminds me of the map we had in halo reach, the one in which u had to jump down below for rockets and had bases with glass at back

Alright, let me know what you think of the map if you download it. :)