Overrun (new gametype)

viiperzviision

Hello and welcome. This thread will be to my new gametype and maps. The gametype is called "overrun" and using a Koth variant. The gametype and maps require one team to attack and capture the hill whilst the other defends. However the maps are very linear and give two fixed routes that are divided into three choke points where attackers must break fixed obstructions (team specific base shields) in order to progress where as defenders are to hold these lines in order to prevent the attacker scoring. The idea of this game is simple but encourages team play. You are given fixed classes all different and unique that have their advantages and disadvantages but are all balanced. Teams have no jump height but have increased damaged resistance and other variations. Over all it feels very gears of war like. Rightfully so as that's where I got the idea and inspiration from. It's a whole lot of fun and I encourage you to take a look for yourselves. Suitable or 8-12 players. Currently there are two maps that are complete for this gametype and another being improved after recent testing.

Maps and gametype are called "overrun ..." they can be found on my fileshare in the link or my gamer tag at - "ViiPeRz ViiSiOn". Thank you for your interest and would appreciate constructive feedback if you are to give any.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsd_L9lQcHM

Fileshare link below-

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/viiperz%20viision/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

post-33358-0-07056500-1365096246.jpg

post-33358-0-65141500-1365096404.jpg

post-33358-0-00299800-1365096514.jpg

post-33358-0-87101000-1365096597_thumb.jpg

post-33358-0-40051100-1365096700.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...