HEADLESS SPARTANS - SEEN LAST NIGHT

Irish McBastard

I reported these individuals to XBOX LIVE, obviously headless spartans are hard to kill. My Gamertag is McWelder - you can go to my file share as I uploaded 2 videos of the game and a few pics, to view the images from last nights game in SWAT - date 3-25-13. The offenders names are right there for all to view. I also posted about this on The Halowaypoint forum. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

No head or hit box. Also, the one I played didn't have any armor on at all. It was just that rubber looking stuff underneath the metal plates the Spartans wear.

nope there is still a hit box but it is invisable becase the head it  shoot them where the head will be in swat and blam dead

Weird. I had difficulty getting head shots on the guy I played, but it wasn't on SWAT it was on FFA.

Why do you think all the modders decided to play on Monday night. What is up with that, was it like, National Mod Your Halo 4 Profile night or something? Just crazy because I haven't heard of this happening to much, much less seeing it then all of the sudden BLAM! Headless Spartans everywhere.

• 5 weeks later...

So many people are modding on this game now it's getting stupid. For the longest time I never saw any cheating at all but I just got back on recently and unfortunately it's starting to become a pretty regular thing. The smart ones just run subtle hacks that give them a slight advantage so they don't get banned. Why cheat on a video game? People are really that pathetic they still feel good about a win knowing they didn't earn it? I don't get rage quit mad about it but after having some really fun games and then Gettn a game where it's obvious a dude is running a hack its just depressing and sours me on the whole online experience. To many people are able to get online with JTag'd units now. I know it's not 343's fault but it just ruins the game.