POWER STATION XIII

Sinister King

Ok it has been while and i finished one of my maps....

this one is call "power station13" it's just a name. it is a large map that can hold a full party, the map is ready for ffa and red vs blue slayer. i will have dominion soon. all other types of games will have to be brought in by all of you. please have at it. the playable area is in the station itself, i did make some things out side the map but there only for show.... there's a little star wars reference in there too. it just hit fileshare about 15 min ago. i'm taking a break from the game for a few min. please feel free to message me for anything... if u have a group that wants to run through, i will love to join just to see how people take to the map. please i would love some feed back on this. my next map is called "CQC" and it will be exactly that, dark, blind corners, half walls and drops.

Enjoy and hope to see you on-line.

here is the link to my fileshare

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/king%20goldeneye/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

post-58592-0-99076500-1363497268_thumb.jpg