Fixing the headless hack

SnayKize

I play a lot of SWAT and constantly run into the cheaters running around without armor or a head (pretty tough to make a head shot without a head to shoot at). This hack has been around for months and reporting them seems to do nothing. I just reported one player, avoided him, and thanks to the wonderful JIP feature he gets added into my next game.

Anyone know if 343 ever plans to ever fix their code? It's so damned easy to run around with this hack and yet the company looks the other way.

• Like 1

I play a lot of SWAT and constantly run into the cheaters running around without armor or a head (pretty tough to make a head shot without a head to shoot at). This hack has been around for months and reporting them seems to do nothing. I just reported one player, avoided him, and thanks to the wonderful JIP feature he gets added into my next game.

Anyone know if 343 ever plans to ever fix their code? It's so damned easy to run around with this hack and yet the company looks the other way.

343 are banning peaple for this as we speak but then more peaple turn headless more peaple to ban takes time to take em all out

Haha wow thats terrible

343 are banning peaple for this as we speak but then more peaple turn headless more peaple to ban takes time to take em all out

Actually 343 doesn't do anything. Only Microsoft can ban players and it takes several days at the least for it to go in effect (assuming it does to begin with). Many of these guys use a 2-week trial Gold membership so they don't care if their account gets banned). Others do it to get back at 343 b/c they don't like the way they're  managing the game.

If Microsoft did a console ban then that would change things but the fault lies with 343. It's their code that's so easy to hack and their decision not to patch it. The title update was useless.

Haha wow thats terrible

Yeah, kind of tough to aim for the head:

0npNvRJ.gif

Actually 343 doesn't do anything. Only Microsoft can ban players and it takes several days at the least for it to go in effect (assuming it does to begin with). Many of these guys use a 2-week trial Gold membership so they don't care if their account gets banned). Others do it to get back at 343 b/c they don't like the way they're  managing the game.

If Microsoft did a console ban then that would change things but the fault lies with 343. It's their code that's so easy to hack and their decision not to patch it. The title update was useless.

0npNvRJ.gif

sorry sorry i meant micrsoft and yes i have seen peaple banned becase of this hack  and yes i belive it is a xbl or console ban or even worse but itll take a while till there all down

0npNvRJ.gif

That armor makes me sick XP

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh...it looks like a woman with a saggy chest.

:cry:

On the bright side, for some people its probably amusing to see once in a while. However, just not all the time. But, I dont think Hippie has ever rn into someone like that yet. lol

• 6 months later...