why we dont need a forge world

now lots of the halo comminty have been complaing about no forge world but do we realry need it

NO

why becase when forgeing a map in reach in forgeworld we world build it in a small section of the map so then why do we need thi big grass map when we can have one spacemap one destert cave map and one grass forruner map  see what i mean we have more varitey so realry we dont need a forge world

Edited by Caboose the Ace

It was nearly impossible to do FW. 10 X bigger has no chance. Most high end computers wouldn't be able to run that.

We do not need the amount of SPACE it had. We are fine for that.

However, we need better TERRAIN. I can think of no better example than the Canyon and Island, with Alaska and Montana. That area was perfect for forge, enough to do quite lot with. Hell, even seperate maps for each, they were perfect terrain. Coliseum, meh. Same for rock and quarry.

Canyon-island was good, we need that.

The current maps are amazing if you know what to do, and maybe have a modded map or two...

• Like 1

It was nearly impossible to do FW. 10 X bigger has no chance. Most high end computers wouldn't be able to run that.

We do not need the amount of SPACE it had. We are fine for that.

However, we need better TERRAIN. I can think of no better example than the Canyon and Island, with Alaska and Montana. That area was perfect for forge, enough to do quite lot with. Hell, even seperate maps for each, they were perfect terrain. Coliseum, meh. Same for rock and quarry.

Canyon-island was good, we need that.

The current maps are amazing if you know what to do, and maybe have a modded map or two...

good point the current maps are good but we are missing the terrain of forge world so now we are almost foced to do maps in the air becase we dont have good terrain

Edited by Caboose.

now lots of the halo comminty have been complaing about no forge world but do we realry need it

NO

why becase when forgeing a map in reach in forgeworld we world build it in a small section of the map so then why do we need thi big grass map when we can have one spacemap one destert cave map and one grass forruner map  see what i mean we have more varitey so realry we dont need a forge world

I think I got cancer from reading this.

So basically, you don't want a forge world because small maps are better? I fail to see how small = more variety

I think I got cancer from reading this.

So basically, you don't want a forge world because small maps are better? I fail to see how small = more variety

no becase in halo 4 the smaller forge world maps had more varity desert cave astroid belt and grass lands varity i say yes we need more terrain but apart from that no point at all

i did like forge world and miss it. but i don't care too much. i love the new maps too. any ways I would like another forge world but i would also like the new maps too. all i really want is just better terrain for the new maps. other wise I'm fine. i would like a bit of a bigger map, mainly because i saw a game night episode by arbiter 617 (who i love) and he and his friends forged this HUGE race map in forge world that took like half of the map. that's the only reason i want a bit of a bigger map. other wise a lli really want is better terrain for the new maps. which i love and think they are really good.

No. There are many fun games in Halo 4, but if you were to compare the maps between Reach and H4, chances are they're better in Reach.

Reach gave you a massive canvas, and you could build everywhere. H4? 

You have a canvas the size of a peanut which is 'Forerunner'. There, you use human pieces, and you are limited to a tiny piece of green ground that is about the size of Ragnarok, you have a Forerunner stretch of land, and you have a ravine.

Can you go higher? Not really. Can you got to the sea? Nope. We lost that from Reach. Can you go left-right off the edge for space? Maybe. Not too far though.

Your 'cave in a desert'. Not really a cave, is it? There's a big space with kill barriers everywhere except where it's already pretty cramp. There's a grifball court, which we had already in one big Canvas map, and there is also a bunch of layers dirt. The water? Nope. We can't go near it without dying of 343.

Space? Oh, not really. Still nowhere near as large as Forge World.

Sorry, but when I first saw Ravine I thought it was 2x as large, you could go on every piece of big mountainy rocks, the top of the Forerunner thing (Nearly?) and you could actually get to the sea, behind the rock, behind the Forerunner thing, and just about a lot of other stuff.

we might get a forge woirld wait tell pax east hears the evidence

That is not evidence. That is a H4 map. I would not mind a larger forgeworld like map, though I would ask for something fresh and new, not the same forgeworld as in Reach. I would prefer a map template the size of Forgeworld, but with an entirely new fleshed out object library. In fact, it would not only be nice if H5 had all new objects, but if each map had a complete unique variety of objects. That, and bring back precision editing and zoom!

I dont think a smaller landscape would be good.

Honestly, bigger ones would do better.

Im not really Into Forge but when I want to build like say,

a racing map, training courses(for clans), fun games I 

would like to have a big landscape so there

wont be one thing on the map and 

everyone gets bored.

I kind of see what your saying but I agree and disagree.

It seems that you don't do a whole lot of serious forging. Yeah, we only used a bit of it, but that's not the point of having a huge environment, it was so that you could combine the different parts of the Forge World to create a unique terrain. You could use the Island and the Beach, the Alaska and the Montanna, the Montanna and the Canyon, the Alaska and the Beach, the list goes on. In Halo 4 you only have a few possibilities on each map. Forging BTB on a natural landscape is a killer because you've only got one place to use in each map and they all end up coming out the same.

Well BS angel said that they will be revealing something soon about anvils or something. Can't remember presice wording.

The Anvil Next engine?

You have a canvas the size of a peanut which is 'Forerunner'. There, you use human pieces, and you are limited to a tiny piece of green ground that is about the size of Ragnarok, you have a Forerunner stretch of land, and you have a ravine.

Ragnarok? Dude, the Green part of Ravine isn't half the size of Ragnarok. It's impossible to make a BTB map on the terrain in Ravine unless you put extra, artificial ground on either side. THat map Settler, it plays awful and it took me like two minutes to capture a flag.