Majestic Campers

Trifle10

On what map do people not camp.

The Answer is "The Maps That Arent In Matchmaking"

Man it's soo easy to camp now with the maps.

i agree, when i first saw "The Majestic Map Pack Will Focus On Small Close Quarters Maps" i thought "Great...Camper Encouragement"

Had my first experance with that today. It was like there was no other place on the map for them. Kinda reminded me of King of the Hill lol

the camping reminds me of Head Hunter

i notice that too but as long you have PV your good or at least has and eagle eye to notice the camo

usually when the camo camper moves, you can kinda see some of distoration giving you an idea. or just take some rockets and just fire it around the camping room lol

Say "Thank you" to 343 for making a camo a load out lol. 

Thank You 343 for making a CAMPER Loadout

cant wait to see how long it takes after the next map pack release for camping

The biggest problem is you see camping in every playlist besides team throwdown. The best way to handle them is to take over power positions and be ready to team shot. Running around rushing is what feeds campers. The more you feed the more raged you will get and before you know it your -15  :turned:

"Running around rushing is what feeds campers". i dont rush the campers but surprisingly my other teammates do.

"If you're that much better than your camping enemies, you shouldn't be being beat by them. It's like people forgot that camping is a crybaby's word for Tactical defending a position". its hard to be better than those "noobs" who just camp and camp and camp, over and over and over again. the only time you should camp is when your defending an objective such as a flag.

If you're that much better than your camping enemies, you shouldn't be being beat by them...

It's like people forgot that camping is a crybaby's word for "Tactical defending a position".

Depends on their opinion on camp. I'd say camping crouching in a corner with a sword or something; I'd say playing successful defense would be like holding a DMR while standing on a easily accessed high-ground. And looking out and killing.

Not including camo snipers, because those kids are just bad.

In any case, it's true. If camo campers are really that bad, in a close range situation you shouldn't be dying to them; otherwise they probably have better gun skill than you as well.