Jul M'dama to be a main character in halo 5

Itz JoshE

I'd like to see jul M'dama as the main enemy in halo 5 or at least a main character. Mabye the arbiter will return and there might be some rivalry between them or the didact turns against jul because jul destroyed requiem. There are lots of possibilities for jul. Chief might even meet him to get halsey. Personally i would love him to have more screen time mabye a fight scene. (he has allready got more screen time then the didact)

She might make a MJOLNIR project within the Covenant... Then we'll all be screwed.
Elites with power armor. OOOH NOOOOO!

But yes, I believe that Jul M'dama should have a much larger role in Halo 5, and Halsey with him. I think that it was earlier stated that the Arbiter would make a return in the series, but I'm not sure of its legitimacy. I hope that he is included in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

I want that, and for him to be a bossfight.

And imagine if in Halo 6, the Didact absorbed the remains of the Bornstellar-Didact (since the mutation makes them compatible) to increase his power, then 'Mdama gets Promethean-hybrid power armor.

And then there can be a 2v2 boss fight, Arby and the Chief together against those two! Of course, for co-op Campaign, one player should be the Arbiter in that fight.

everyone. you all have great ideas!!! i'd be happy with any idea stated above. and didn't chief fight jul in halo legends on the last legend. he fought a high graded elite with a special certain energy sword dual with an elite. which for the elites it was some kind of sacred thing to them on sang helliose before they joined the covenant. any ways chief almost died twice. first time halsey saved him by jumping in the way and Jul (who i think it was) didn't want to kill halsey because they needed her. second right before chief got killed, the ship commander opened up the grab lift and lifted the elite before he could kill chief. so if chief and Jul or arbiter got in a sword fight i bet you jul or arby would win