So is Requiem completely destroyed now?

HaloWithStyle

It got inside a sun+Supernova so....I don't think Requiem or any planet can "survive" that. And in season 2 we might be on Earth or a Halo (possibly I03)

Well with Requiem destroyed, I can't picture the Didact alive. He got composed at the end of Midnight, and with the shield worlds destroyed or decomissioned I don't see how he could be resurrected.

Actually, the Didact is immune to the Composer, he just got teleported into space. But, who knows, he may actually be dead, but I doubt it.

Well... I do believe that it might still be out there, no matter what happens. I mean, if you remember, Jul only entered half the key, not the other half of it was entered. SO there is a chance that the other half of the key was to destroy it. It might make a re appearance later on and the Didact saying something along the lines, "You thought you could destroy my planet? Fools, Requim is just more then a shield world.."

Well... I do believe that it might still be out there, no matter what happens. I mean, if you remember, Jul only entered half the key, not the other half of it was entered. SO there is a chance that the other half of the key was to destroy it. It might make a re appearance later on and the Didact saying something along the lines, "You thought you could destroy my planet? Fools, Requim is just more then a shield world.."

My only thought to this is the game is called HALO, and not REQUIEM. Seeing a return to a HALO INSTALLATION would only make the most sense in a game called HALO. Not REQUIEM.

My only thought to this is the game is called HALO, and not REQUIEM. Seeing a return to a HALO INSTALLATION would only make the most sense in a game called HALO. Not REQUIEM.

It's called Halo because that's the name of the series. Reach had nothing to do with Halo, but yet it was still called Halo Reach.

• Like 1

It's amazing how much the story of Spartan Ops is similar to the story of Halo Wars. For example it has an UNSC ship going into Forerunner shield world, Covenant captures a scientist to get Forerunner treasures and in the end of the story UNSC ship escapes a supernova which destroys the shieldworld.

It's amazing how much the story of Spartan Ops is similar to the story of Halo Wars. For example it has an UNSC ship going into Forerunner shield world, Covenant captures a scientist to get Forerunner treasures and in the end of the story UNSC ship escapes a supernova which destroys the shieldworld.

well yeah except there was no super nova. 

and on another note while im all for the if you dont see it really die it can come back at any time.... i think this is as dead as it gets. so no requiem

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...