Forum Memories

SykoWolf

My list;

My first playdate, and getting told off for joining in the middle of a game...

The first RP... And the many after with Boss, Geek, Helljumper and Many more...

My first time in the shoutbox where I got told off for spamming GIF's without realising...

And so many more that is too many to list and I can't be bothered to list because there is too many

• 8 months later...

Let's see if we can revive this and share some more forum memories shall we?

I'll go first, 

I was in the shoutbox with Azaxx back when I was white, we were just talking and Azaxx (for reasons that I can't remember) began to summon Twam. Then...*POOF* Twam appeared and said "Doritos :drool: "
Gryffin joined us, we went on to have a very fun conversation (mostly consisting of different types of foods), and Twam slowly phased himself out and went back to watching the forums. 
  • Like 1

April Fools Day 2012!

Luke was acting as a moderator, claiming to be going ban-happy, he was "warning" me about using an ad-blocker, which got me involved in the prank. He then said "Jack's temp-banned!" and I signed out for 20 minutes, so it made it more believable. It was hilarious. Too bad last year's one was "meh". Hopefully this year's one will be fun.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I remember getting a warning point from AD since I was trying to become a trusted member in one day lol. 

I also remember my first playdate. When I kept on talking and it turns out that my mic wasn't turned on. Afterwards, I kept asking for an award.

I also meeting Azaxx for the first time. He was still a wittle mudkip back then. (Still waiting for you to allow me to party at your house Azzy) 

• Like 1

I still remember spending ages trying to win the riddle contest and once I did the world made sense again. Also for some reason I still have 2 Halo Ring: World Domination awards which is awesome. I don't recall if anybody else has two of them or not. PS don't you take them away, they is mine!

I also still remember that first Spades n AZ custom game night we did, that was some crazy stuff right there.

• Like 1

I still remember spending ages trying to win the riddle contest and once I did the world made sense again. Also for some reason I still have 2 Halo Ring: World Domination awards which is awesome. I don't recall if anybody else has two of them or not. PS don't you take them away, they is mine!

I also still remember that first Spades n AZ custom game night we did, that was some crazy stuff right there.

I hate myself for missing out on his playdates :( 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I remember getting a warning point from AD since I was trying to become a trusted member in one day lol. 

I also remember my first playdate. When I kept on talking and it turns out that my mic wasn't turned on. Afterwards, I kept asking for an award.

I also meeting Azaxx for the first time. He was still a wittle mudkip back then. (Still waiting for you to allow me to party at your house Azzy) 

i remember him being a little mudkip

i miss those days of him being our little cuddly mudkip

i remember talking with so many people in the chat box

but one of my most precious memories was when I spoke with caboose the ace (why did you change yo name caboose) and i remember the first time i spoke with silent orbis, when he was a new member.

those were the days. i mostly remember looking at the news for halo 4 stuff back then

one memory i loved was back when the old site had a featured list that featured 5 or so threads

and one of them had something to do with halo 3, i forgot what though

i think it had something to do with destiny

but i mentioned that in one of the cutscenes of halo 3 you could see "destiny" written in the stars in the background.

and someone didnt believe me and got really upset and sttcked me for it for some reason and ryuhyubasa came in and defended me

god i wont forget that or ryu