Theather Mode...A Disappointment?

Trifle10

how many of you have used theather mode and noticed that you can only view multiplayer videos? i for one, like to watch my matches and dont have a capture card. now this is a comparison to reach's film mode

-both reach and 4 can view multiplayer films for online and custom

-only reach was able to watch campaigin while 4 cant

-only reach was able to watch firefight while 4 cant watch spartan ops

-only reach was able to watch from forge while 4 cant

basically, the only films you are going to see, are from multiplayer. still great to use but its potential got cut by 80%

what does everyone think about halo 4's film mode and being able to watch films from other game modes

ps: i am aware that no update will fix this and that 343 will not change the theather setup

• Like 1

Halo 4 was in development for a few years. They spent most time working on the campaign and doing concepts and stuff. The way it should be.

The day multiplayer comes before campaign in Halo is the day I stop playing.

If they don't add it right after the last map pack is out, then they won't add it definitely. Which is stupid and makes me go mad. There was enough time to put it in multiplayer, how come there wasn't enough time to put it in campaign or S-Ops? This is really disappoint, because i love to watch every instant of a grenade explosion, or stuff like that...