- rocket on top mid
- lightrifle on the opposite sides of top mid
- no framelag

Video:

Pictures:

post-52603-0-60376300-1361220436_thumb.jpg

post-52603-0-22457500-1361220463_thumb.jpg

post-52603-0-69888400-1361220488_thumb.jpg

Addition: Changed the color of the green structures to the matching sites.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/f2e9a5cb-a21b-43b7-ae98-2a8e49855f6f

[Please like the post if you like the map, this helps to get attention on this map]

• Like 1

Anyone tested it or have an opinion on my map?

Hey man, from the pics it looks like a really clean forge. Literally downloaded it now and am walking around so...first impressions are that its forged really well, however you forgot to put in some kill barriers particularly to stop people getting inside the big round structures made of walkway covers. You could also put a trait zone with movement and speed set to 0, and player gravity set to 200% so jet packers cant go above a certain height and camp in gamebreaking spots.

Probably my only tiff with the map is the fact that there isnt alot of verticality and there are no indoor structures. Running round the map it all feels like its on the same level, there are 3 elevated spots but they are literally just small spots, no bridges or larger platforms or ways to get under them like a tunnel etc. Everything is outdoor or rather there is no roof for any of the structures so it isnt as aesthetically pleasing to the eye. My own opinion is that this map could be made to look a bit better with a few indoor areas or simply some roof covering in some areas. In any decent map youl notice a balance between aesthetics and gameplay flow. Overall I think you've done well, everything ive stated above is just my opinion and somebody else might disagree but ive just seen alot of maps :P

7/10

hope that helps man

• Like 1

7/10 is really good for my first competitive map for 4v4 :)

But I have to mention one thing. Death Barriers are not requiered because this map is only for gametypes with one loadout. For example the Team Throwdown Gametype: Team BRs. So there will be no jetpack on the map. I've already tested this map to get out of it, but there is no way to get out without a jetpack.

NICE FORGE

The map does seem to have an "Arena" like feel to it. Like A R C A S I U S said, most of the time, there seems to be a balance between aesthetics and gameplay. If you have any of your budget left, IMO, I would suggest adding more aesthetics (That may be just me, because im more or an aesthetics person). Either way, nice job! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...