Valentines Custom Game Night

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

A J Yusi and I are going to host a Valentines night CGN for a competition on our affiliates channel at Halocustoms.com. Come and support us and help us get the most Likes and ratings to win the prizes. Also if you are a member of Halocustoms and in the winning lobby then you also can get the prizes and awards. Please help us out!

http://halocustoms.com/threads/feb-14-2013-valentines-night-double-your-pleasure-game-night-spades-n-az.3439/

halo_reach_racetrack__heart_by_kindichan-d42e2qm.jpg

• Like 5

Everyone go make an account on Halocustoms.com and RSVP to join in on this lobby. This makes it so much easier for me because it sends a message to me, via Xbox, to invite you for the game. A;so for those of you who don't have me on your friends list it is easier to find me. This will be the future of setting up lobby's for customs. You guys have no idea how much of a pain it can be to constantly send invites during games. Plus, when I take too much time in the lobby people complain. Please make it easier for me since I take the 15-20 hours weekly to make it fun for you.