2000 Posts

SykoWolf

So yeah....i guess this is my 2000th Post

I joined almost 6 month's ago to the day (22nd) and i found great friends quickly. Thats what originally kept me coming back, and slowly but surely i fell in love with the community, due to the helpful spirit and kindness of the people that surrounded me here.

As the months went by i found myself caring a great deal for the site and started to do my best to help anyone i could, whether for simple Halo advice or life problems, i was/am here ready to listen.

And now im at 2000 posts and about 6 Months old here in our great community...

So i would like to thank each and every one of you for making each and every day a blast :hug:

• Like 8

2000.... I'm gonna get there some day!!!

Congratz.

Quality over quantity. Put some thought behind those post. I see a lot of people trying to achieve a number yet no one ever likes their post because they are empty pointless comments. It's not really a race and doesn't prove anything just to post for the sake of achieving gems next to your name.

Quality over quantity. Put some thought behind those post. I see a lot of people trying to achieve a number yet no one ever likes their post because they are empty pointless comments. It's not really a race and doesn't prove anything just to post for the sake of achieving gems next to your name.

Completely agree with you there Spades... sure i have 2000...but you could strip me of them right now and i wouldnt care... i only post things that id like to say , that either share my opinion or my idea's.

Posts mean nothing if you dont put thought behind them...

And also, i did mean to make this in Offbeat..sorry :3

• Like 1