343industries.org Giveaway thread

Twam

Marine: Tank beats Ghost!

Marine: Tank beats Hunter!

Marine: Tank beats *everything*!

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?

MC: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.

Marine: I heard their main weakness is bananas!

Do we have any bananas?

A Scarab suddenly walks down in front of Emile and Six.

Emile: "Mother... We can get past it, sir!"

Carter: "No you can't. Not without help."

Emile: "Commander, you don't have the firepower!"

Carter: "I've got the mass."

Emile: "Solid copy. Hit 'em hard, boss."

Carter: "You're on your own, Noble... Carter out."

(Halo Reach, The Pillar of Autumn)

Very epic... One if my favorite moments in the series

Your Worlds Surface will burn until its surface is but Glass - Prophet Of Regret Halo 3

Silence ******* - Arbiter Halo 3

No I think were just getting started - Master Cheif Halo CE:

Its good to be the strong silent type - Rome Halo 3 O.D.S.T.

When you first saw halo were you blinded by its majesty - Prophet Halo 2

I am a Monument To all Your sins - Gravemind Halo 3

I'm ready how about you!!.. Emile HALO Reach

you and I are alot alike, I enjoy blowing stuff up,

you enjoy standing around with your thumb up your ass.. Emile HALO REACH

o hold me.. Legendary ending HALO CE

mmmhmhmm... 343 guilty spark Lgendary ending HALO 2 (I think)

many of the lines 343 gulty spark says in halo ce (The library)

"Doodeedooodooo..."

"Ahhhh...I, am a genius. Heeheeheehee!"

"Ah."

"Oh. Hello."

"Oh, that's a good idea!"

"Reclaimer, we must keep moving! ...Reclaimer?"

"Oh, how unfortunate."

"Ah, a pity."

"Please, stop being Human."

"We have much more important business here."

"Please control your temper."

(Halsey) do you have it

(six) yes

(halsey) say the words

(six) i have it

HALO Reach

(carter) on my mark

3,2,1 mark

the intro of The pillar of atumn

Funniest quotes ever always seem to come from Johnson. He is one crazy ass space marine!!!

Seargent Avery Johnson - Halo Combat Evolved - Circa 2001

Sound File Referrence sounds\dialog\a10\sgt05e.sgt05e.ogg

Http://www.freewebs....aper/sgt05e.mp3

"Men, we lead those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled on to something their so hot for that their scrambling over eachother to get it. Heh, I don't care if it's god's own anti-sun-of-a-***** machine or a giant hoola-hoop... We're not gonna let them have it! What we will let them have, is belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in."

Jun (stealthy sniper) ~ goes missing

carter (captain) ~ goes down with his ship

Kat (brains of the group) ~ shot in the head

Jorge (demolitions expert) ~ dies in explosion

Emile (Knife enthusiast) ~ gets stabbed in the back

Noble6 (lone wolf) ~ dies by himself

its not from the game but its awesome

• Like 1

Hey Everyone,

I thought it was about time for us to do another giveaway.

Also wanted to let everyone know that early next month we will be preforming a major site update, but i will be making another thread about this later where you will be free to ask questions as well as get more information on the update.

Anyways on to the Giveaway.

Once again our top prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points + Promotion to Trusted user if you are not already trusted.

Secondary prizes will be Black or White Silicone Protective Case's for the Xbox 360 Controller.

This time im making this very easy for all members, all you have to do is post your favorite Halo quote and where the quote is from in this thread. That's it.

Some examples

"I need a weapon." - Master Chief (Halo 2)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?" - Prophet of Truth (Halo 2)

"I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends." - Cortana (Halo 3)

Feel free to submit as many quote as you like, but be informed that your name will only be entered into the raffle once no matter how many times you post in this thread.

This Raffles ends on Friday, September the 16th 2011 at 11:59:59 EST

"Men, We lead those dumb bugs out into the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their FILTHY claws on earth! But we stumbled onto something they're so hot for! They're scrambling over each other to get it! Now I don't care if its god's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine! Or a giant Hula-hoop! We're not gonna let em have it! What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in! WHAT WE WILL LET EM HAVE IS A BELLY FULL OF LEAD AND A POOL OF THEIR OWN BLOOD TO DROWN IN!!! AM I RIGHT MARINES?!" (Johnson, Halo 1 Opening Cutscene)

"Sir yes sir!"

"Mhm... Damn right I am."

I memorized the speech.

(Johnson, Halo 1 Opening Cutscene(Legendary Difficulty))

"Men, We lead those dumb bugs out into the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their FILTHY claws on earth! But we stumbled onto something they're so hot for! They're scrambling over each other to get it! Now I don't care if its god's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine! Or a giant Hula-hoop! We're not gonna let em have it! What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in! WHAT WE WILL LET EM HAVE IS A BELLY FULL OF LEAD AND A POOL OF THEIR OWN BLOOD TO DROWN IN!!! AM I RIGHT MARINES?!" (Johnson, Halo 1 Opening Cutscene)

"Sir yes sir!"

I memorized the speech.

Went to check that out immediatly XD

"Sir yes sir!"

I memorized the speech.

no you didnt memorize it because he only says the pool to drown in part once...not twice...other then that your spot on good job!

sergeant johnson- halo CE lost trailer

(pointing at a tame grunt)

'notice the beady eyes, the clammy skin, the repulsive taint. i know what your thinking, ''dude that looks like my momma'' DO NOT BE CONFUSED!

these painful little ******** may seem cheap and easy, but they are just the tip, of a vulgar iceberg!

F*CK THEM UP, I SWEAR THEY WILL F*CK YOU!

thanks for coming up.'

gunt- 'eh know problem.'

(starts to strut away and johnson shoots him with his shotgun)

'HAHA'

probably one of the funniest things from halo i have ever seen!

Another one of my favorites...:

Some Pilot: "The core defense is too intense. our grid is maxed, I don't think we can last another run."

Cortana: "Admiral, tell your men to hold their positions. Reinforcements are on their way."

Admiral: "The entire fleet is engaged! Cortana, with respect, what the hell sort of reinforcement you got?"

Then the camera turns to Master Chief.