Angel of Death, or Reaper2148, created this band of mercenaries a few months ago.

The basics of this organization are to help aspiring clans with clan battles. A clan leader asks us for help, and we send mercenaries on "contracts" to aid them.

Reaper has asked me to take control of the Mercenaries, permenently or temporarily, I'm not sure. I will try my best to direct the flow of contracts.

If you are interested in joining the Mercenaries, send me a message on Xbox. If you would like your clan to be a client, message me here. You can message me here or on Xbox if you want to ask directly for assistance in a clan battle.

When you ask for assistance in a clan battle, I will try to have one of my mercenaries join you. If none are available, I will join.

Actually, disregard everything above. I just realized that I am not a leader... In fact I never have been. I procrastinate too much to do anything productive. I lack the maturity and judgement to lead an organization that could become something great. This is why I resigned from Black Phoenix.

I'm sorry Reaper, but you're going to have to find somebody else to lead this.