Misery Map Pack ~ Dominite

Flippant Sol

MISERY MAP PACK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Map Name: Dominite

Recommended Gametype: Assault

post-30937-0-58305500-1356944420_thumb.png

Dom Dom (as I like to call it) is a symmetrical map featuring upper cross platforms, lower platforms, and a trench. The trench is deeper than you think, or as you see it in the picture. Up on the upper cross ways are some square stations, four to be precise, that each hold beam rifles. Four beam rifles, this could get ugly.

post-30937-0-06010900-1356944688.png

This is me, a typical operator that is carrying a shotgun. But wait, how did I acquire that shotgun?

post-30937-0-28347000-1356944702.png

Easy. There are two shotguns on each side for both red and blue teams. Oh, did I mention that weapons respawn at ten seconds? So do the pallet bridges that are available to cross the trench.

post-30937-0-63650000-1356945661_thumb.png

There is also some concussion rifles for you on the jump bays. Objectives in this map are plain AB 1-2 binary conquering. Speaking of god, there is no binary rifle. Assault is the gametype you were playing in Reach, 3, 2, 1, Blast off!

I apologize for the image sizes and shapes, the software (classified under prioritization blah blah blah) has a bad .png render, and it is the only thing I have to work with. If you want the entire Misery Map Pack, feel free to go to File Browser, Search by Gamertag, DeathRhinoAC130, download the files, recommend them, and place them in your own file share. The maps include the map pack are; Breachport, Cunch, Wildhouse, Iconn Bangopp, Necrodise and Dominite.

Hmmm, Not bad work. I like the symmetry of the map however the map itself looks rather plain.... Is there a lower level to the map?

Over all I give this a 3.0 since I do not think this would work as a competitive map due to lack of space. It looks well suited for an infection game type or mini-game but as a competitive map I can't see this working.....

Do you have screen shots of the other maps, if so it would be nice to see them all if you are showcasing 5 maps, a bit pointless posting screen shots of 1 map when you have 5 to showcase.

Also having two of the same weapons next to each other isn't a good idea as the player can fuse the ammo together. So instead of their being two shotguns per side it becomes one shotgun with lots of ammo. I would recommend using the Initial Ordinance drops if this is to be a competitive map so it will play better with Infinity Slayer since the weapons will show up on Radar as drops and with way points leading new players too them. But if you want individual weapon spawns without the drops then that is purely your choice.

As for spawns you should change the time from 10 seconds to something a bit more suited for competitive games..... 10 second weapon spawns is a bit ridiculous, and 4 beam rifles on such a small map?? I can't see this working evenly.

And lastly what do you mean the Recommended GameType is Assault? That GameType doesn't exist in Halo 4 besides Grifball.

But yea, 3.0 for now until I see the other maps.

The Sigma AI

@The Sigma AI you act like you judge all of the maps based off the weak maps, but this is not a weak map, it has suspense, like the rest of the maps. I will only showcase 1/3 of the maps, which are Dominite and Cunch. The rest of the maps I will talk about in this post, so thanks for providing some FAQ.

Breachport is a map I originally made, by hand (meaning that the pieces were placed without coordination) that had the most suspense from my passion any map has since... any hoo, This map is completely original, and it tastes like buttermilk to the eyes. It is a Ravine variant, btw.

Wildhouse, aw, the most perfection you can ask from a map. A space platform covered with triangles and overhead towers. Some a say this map is bare, others say that it brings out your true skill, but in reality, It is the most perfect map for teams, unless of course you spawn kill. It has been tested for Regicide, and I can tell you, it REALLY does show out your true skill, with no structural advantages available.

Ascension I mean, Iconn Bangopp will bring back memories, so many, and it will also create new ones. I'm not going to foreshadow this map anymore. I will tell you it is a little like Dominite.

At least, but not least, Necrodise, is a small map, considered by many to be the Halo 4 "nuketown". It uses some of the sandy elements available in Erosion. I'm going to tell you right now, use the upper round walk to the best of your ability.

now, it is time for some of your FAQ:What do you mean by Assault?

I mean Grifball, with Custom Loadouts, ordnance and the rest of the Infinity Slayer package. It is basically Neutral Bomb Assault from Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 2, and Halo Combat Evolved.

Isn't that basically Extraction?

No! Extraction is where you go to locations located AWAY FROM the ENEMY, Grifball is where you go to locations located NEAR the ENEMY. (innuendo alert) Besides, why would I plant my beacon on YOUR base? This is the end of the message, peace dog.

• 6 months later...