Halo 4 ~ Cunch

Flippant Sol

The Map is Ravine, Specifically Named Cunch, Supports All Gametypes,

but Regicide is a Recommended Gametype, Specifically Team RegiSWAT,

2 ~ 16 Players Supported w/ Any Teams Available

post-30937-0-70418800-1356332468.png

This aerial structure located about 40.0 long from the quarry, is one of six finest maps that will be available in my custom map pack, the Misery Map Pack. The maps key design is the helix shaped walkway rise that connects the two triple towers. Along the helix is many sub-bases, which are landing pads with long tunnels on top of them. The main bases also have many balcony extensions. Blue team has no advantage from being on top, as if they were to jump down, they would take a lot of fall damage, and would be more vulnerable.

post-30937-0-73553800-1356333903.png

Let's talk Team RegiSWAT! The gametype's name itself is pretty self explanatory. That's all that matters.

post-30937-0-24287600-1356334059.png

I hope that every customer feels satisfied with every Rhinoceros Inc. product. If you are not satisfied with our produce, smash your keyboard if you plead. DISCLAIMER: Rhinoceros Inc. is not a real company, and neither is their products. If you want my map, you need to find it in the file share search under my gamertag, which you are not lazy enough to not go find on your own in my profile.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have searched your file share and not found this map. Please check your file share for proper uploading.

The other maps came and went. You 'll have to download them via custom search gamertag. You'll also find the stuff I DIDN'T publish.

I have searched your file share and not found this map. Please check your file share for proper uploading.

The other maps came and went. You 'll have to download them via custom search gamertag. You'll also find the stuff I DIDN'T publish.