The Guns

Archon

I hope they make two versions of some of the weapons, with different effects and uses.

Pistol:

One that takes lots of damage with a four-shot clip and with great bloom and a reticule that goes upwards.

And one with a non bloom reticule and ten rounds, that does less damage.(dual wield able)

Assault rifle:

One that does lots of damage and have bloom and a reticule like the one in reach, it holds 32 rounds.

And one with 60 rounds and no bloom, it deals less damage.

Shotgun:

One that has 8 rounds, small reticule(little less that the one in reach) and deals just enough damage to a normal MM kill if all shells hit.

One with a bigger reticule, 4 rounds and so much damage that only five out of the 15 shells need to hit to get a kill.

The last ones range is 3/ of what we have in reach.

I will update.

• 2 months later...
I hope they make two versions of some of the weapons, with different effects and uses.

Pistol:

One that takes lots of damage with a four-shot clip and with great bloom and a reticule that goes upwards.

And one with a non bloom reticule and ten rounds, that does less damage.(dual wield able)

Assault rifle:

One that does lots of damage and have bloom and a reticule like the one in reach, it holds 32 rounds.

And one with 60 rounds and no bloom, it deals less damage.

Shotgun:

One that has 8 rounds, small reticule(little less that the one in reach) and deals just enough damage to a normal MM kill if all shells hit.

One with a bigger reticule, 4 rounds and so much damage that only five out of the 15 shells need to hit to get a kill.

The last ones range is 3/ of what we have in reach.

I will update.

No need to update, I see your formula. You just want a terrible gun and then a halo reach version of that same gun so it seems better. Who would use a pistol that takes ten shots to kill? Lol thats not logical what so ever. I want absolutely NO BLOOM at all and I want my 4 shot battle rifle back for starters. As for close quarter weapons, I think we may see something new and thats ok but lets not go overboard here. I wanna get back to the ROOTS of Halo and from what I have seen, so does 343.