Iron_Skin Posted December 28, 2012 Report Share Posted December 28, 2012 Hey all! I would like to talk to 343 personnel on getting my 14 day trial back up and running and possibly reinbersment for my time trying to fix this problem that I should not be having. I talked extensively with Microsoft support only to have them tell me that they could do nothing and that if I wanted it fixed I was to talk to 343 Indistries. I first activated the trial about a week ago and today I tried playing with friends but it said I no linger had access to Halo 4 multiplayer. Any help would be much appriciated. Best, -Iron 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted December 28, 2012 Report Share Posted December 28, 2012 um this isnt 343s site waypoint is this is a comminty run site but ill help u with your qustion still im not sure why it ran out but 1 pay 4 xbox live 2 buy another 1 3 wait 4 go to waypoint 5 play offline Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spectral Jester Posted December 28, 2012 Report Share Posted December 28, 2012 14 day trial codes are nothing to do with 343 8 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TuckerRvB Posted December 28, 2012 Report Share Posted December 28, 2012 You need to contact XBOX Live support with this problem. Xbox codes have nothing to do with 343. But if M$ does nothing about the problem, I'll give you my trial Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiQuid BioniX Posted December 28, 2012 Report Share Posted December 28, 2012 4 go to waypoint This is the only valid point you have. Seriously... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Iron_Skin Posted December 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted December 28, 2012 Thanks for the help guys. I will head over to Waypoint to see if I can get help over there. Just for clarification: Microsoft told me I they could do nothing and that I was to contact 343 if I wanted the problem fixed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Фиyx Posted December 29, 2012 Report Share Posted December 29, 2012 Go to Xbox.com and click on support and talk to microsoft, it takes about 30-60 mins for them to get around to talking with you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grif. Posted December 29, 2012 Report Share Posted December 29, 2012 i had a 1 month xbl cut short and i was so angry but i feel ya it wasnt supposed 2 end till 2day and it ended Christmas night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Iron_Skin Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Share Posted December 30, 2012 14 day trial codes are nothing to do with 343 I was told by XBL tech support that it is 343 Industries that controls the 14 day passes and that if I wanted the problem fixed I was to talk to 343. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arctic Vortex Posted December 30, 2012 Report Share Posted December 30, 2012 It's just 14 days, I mean are you seriously relying on 14 day Gold passes to play online? If so just play offline or something, it isn't 343's fault and 343's website is called Halo Waypoint. This is a Community Forum. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grif. Posted December 30, 2012 Report Share Posted December 30, 2012 It's just 14 days, I mean are you seriously relying on 14 day Gold passes to play online? If so just play offline or something, it isn't 343's fault and 343's website is called Halo Waypoint. This is a Community Forum. that does not help him with his problem some people cant afford the price of xbl so dont be so mean 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arctic Vortex Posted December 31, 2012 Report Share Posted December 31, 2012 Sorry, I guess it was quite rude. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted January 1, 2013 Report Share Posted January 1, 2013 now see hes going to waypoint so my point was good bohh yheah score 1 for caboose also a word to the wise xbox live support know nothing i could give u better help than they could alltogher 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jerbuta Posted January 1, 2013 Report Share Posted January 1, 2013 Try these: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us I did the UK or US since you're probably from one of them. You might as well try them even if you think they aren't helpful. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now