In ragards to the new story

Zalrohg

I want something closer to Halo 2, but nothing incredibly different from Halo 4.

Halo 2 had a story that was completely different from the rest of the games because it followed a Dual story that kissed in small but major parts. That was a deeper, more intense story perspective then following one character story ark. This could convey a more eleberate Universe and throw single character Idea to the back seat to explore more then one personal storyline featuring characters that we care about in the canon. With that kind of Expression we can only enhance the wonderful new Story line 343 started in 4.

Personally, Thel Vadum, aka the Arbiter, Is a far more complex and deeper character in the Halo story, who has complimented the game's story in a way that has yet to be retouched since Halo 2. His partner Half Jaw is another likely character whom i feel needs a solid role in the games, being as Human characters don't raise the bar in a compelling story as playing as a non human character because we know what to expect. Imagine playing as Thel Lost in a furunner City trying to fight through waves of furruner constructs to find soemthing important later in the series, while say Chief missions run between them and intersect at parts. Non Human Playable Characters brings Better Diversity to this beloved game universe. Their is a certain sense of Mystery involved with playing multiple character missions and stories that enhance the game farther then ever before, Opening a much Grander Scale i feel should be revisted and EXPANDED UPON.

post-13695-0-27687800-1356424261_thumb.jpg