The sad future of Halo Gamers.

OMG Treason

So today, I had a pretty sad experience. I was playing a game of Dominion my team all squeakers not the best team we were losing, but I rallied my squeakers and made a push for Bravo. I got a nice triple and cleared out the team and we capped Bravo. Soon after though we crumbled me being the only survivor to which my teammates went. This is Hard I am quitting...THIS IS HARD I AM QUITTING.

Come on really when the going gets tough the tough get tougher! Not quit because you got killed..

So anyways we lost, and I believe we probably could of won but W/E...

The future of Halo right there..

So today, I had a pretty sad experience. I was playing a game of Dominion my team all squeakers not the best team we were losing, but I rallied my squeakers and made a push for Bravo. I got a nice triple and cleared out the team and we capped Bravo. Soon after though we crumbled me being the only survivor to which my teammates went. This is Hard I am quitting...THIS IS HARD I AM QUITTING.

Come on really when the going gets tough the tough get tougher! Not quit because you got killed..

So anyways we lost, and I believe we probably could of won but W/E...

The future of Halo right there..

That's sad man... Just sad. We're all thinking that that's what our team is thinking sometimes but to just come out and say it? JeeeZUSS!

• Like 1

That's not surprising at all with how some Halo gamers are now. The game has lost it's competitiveness. Plus there's no current playlists to just have fun in.

Sad but true. Gamers of all mind sets are being forced to run together: ie: laid back, competitive, insanely competitive. They really mucked up this release.

I dont know whats worse, Kinect mic's where you can listen to their family argue, or having no mic at all.

Or even listening to how it sounds like someone is barfing on the other end of a kinect mic every time it picks up sound. This person gets muted immediately.

:rofl:

and the ones that do have mics tend to be ten year old kids that sound like girls (no offense 10 year olds)

Again, muted immediately. Nothing annoys me more than listening to a little kid talk or whine about anything online.

All the casuals where scared off multiplayer first week. Thank the carbine-oriented gameplay, and the over-competitive halo veterans for that. As some of my friends pulled off dmr-fests with scores like 20-3 and similar I saw it coming for sure. How 343 could miss out such a thing is beyond comprehension.

Not true entirely. I am a casual gamer and I have stuck it out. I am a BR/DMR user. It is rather fun.

Kids dont get spanked enough these days.

Amen and Amen brother! There would be less retardability in the world, that's for sure!

• Like 1

Sad but true. Gamers of all mind sets are being forced to run together: ie: laid back, competitive, insanely competitive. They really mucked up this release.

I don't know about that. If this group learns to work together, then Rambos and randoms on the other team would get wasted. No wins for the other team. KDs would be back on the rise. Now I don't give a crap about mine, but it could work if teams like that learned to work together. The only thing I could say is to get friends on and play some H4 with friends. That solves a lot of issues for me.

I don't know about that. If this group learns to work together, then Rambos and randoms on the other team would get wasted. No wins for the other team. KDs would be back on the rise. Now I don't give a crap about mine, but it could work if teams like that learned to work together. The only thing I could say is to get friends on and play some H4 with friends. That solves a lot of issues for me.

Yeah but in previous games you COULD lonewolf and stomp the enemy team if you were skilled enough. Now you can't. No more can one person out whit 3 people with anything less than the element of surprise or power weapons.

All the casuals where scared off multiplayer first week. Thank the carbine-oriented gameplay, and the over-competitive halo veterans for that. As some of my friends pulled off dmr-fests with scores like 20-3 and similar I saw it coming for sure. How 343 could miss out such a thing is beyond comprehension.

Biggest joke of the year right here.

But with no incentive to win and you get points for winning or losing people can freely leave a game and such if you wanna promote teamwork and mics and less of this you need some kind of visable ranked playlist.

• Like 1

I officially give up on the Halo community. Played a game of CTF on Adrift like 5 minutes ago and I got the Flag into our base right next to the capture point when I was killed. My team of 4 other people just sat there looking around for enemies to kill instead of getting the flag and allowed the other team to set up inside our base. Then they continued to ignore the flag. Not one person went for it besides me. Also had another fun situation today on Ragnarok. Both the teams flag were in the center and they were up by one. My team ignores our flag and goes for the enemies which is right by ours. One guy grabs theirs and runs off ignoring their carrier and my whole team follows him. Ok.....what is the point in scoring theirs if they score ours and are still one up!?!?!?

I think randoms have gotten worse. That might be one of the things I have failed to really observe as I've played over the years. Either that or after playing with teams my patience for randoms has decreased, I just know it feels like a progressively worse idea to search alone than it ever did, which sucks because whatever people may argue about classic Halo I bet a massive portion of the population searches alone more often than not.

• Like 1

Yeah but in previous games you COULD lonewolf and stomp the enemy team if you were skilled enough. Now you can't. No more can one person out whit 3 people with anything less than the element of surprise or power weapons.

Hmmm... Ive read this several times now in various threads. If you were able to wreck the other team by yourself, then you were playing people far below yourself and the 1-50 wasnt doing a very good job.