The Energy Sword

Baeztoberfest

I try to pick it up as much as possible although unless you sneak up on people it's hard to get kills with it. Especially seeing as being hit makes your movements very sluggish and slow. Adding that into it makes it quite hard even while sprinting to get someone with the Sword.

If you were ever able to get speed boost and sword......my god the carnage. A flash of blue is all you would see.

My GOD... Must try this today.

My two cents are this.

I use it when I'm in team combat. When I have other people to take the heat for me. I use it fairly well on Haven with PV and Adrift with AC. I never rush the opponent. If I do I switch to my BR and run away slightly to make the enemy think they have a cheap wounded kill. They always rush when I retreat. Most of the time I have damn near full shields.

I love it. Gotten several killtastrophe's with it in Infinity Team Slayer. It's definitely a hunters weapon, as stated previously its a little less useful with the lesser CQC maps. It's definitely not the power weapon it was before but used under the right circumstances it can wreck people.

When I pick it up its usually good for 7 to 10 kills.

Always has been my favorite weapon. With Mobility it's cheap, mobility and speed boost, it's impossible to stop lol. PV is another advantage it has in this game, along with Hologram (yea, hologram.) Use stealth, send out a holo, they use pv, don't see you start shooting at clone and shank! But the baywatch bullets and boltshot are the two single most annoying things about it now. UGH.

With the addition of sprint u can pretty destroy I love it. But I sure do love my bolshot to combat it. People may say its useless because of the bolshot but a smart player wouldnt rush a boltshot

the problem is the kids hiding around corners with bolt shot and promethian vision, or if they just run away while one shot sometimes youll turn a corner and they will come right back at you with a charged bs. Of course there are ways to combat it, but im not going to assume every kid playing is an *** hole looking to get you close to they can kill you with their one shot kill starting weapon.

The boltshot useless?! More like over powered (I love it).

Why are people crying about the boltshot still versus sword? It wasn't a problem with the mauler or dual mauler in Halo 3. So why is it now? Because people keep getting wrecked by it and instead of stepping up their game they'd rather cry.

Why are people crying about the boltshot still versus sword? It wasn't a problem with the mauler or dual mauler in Halo 3. So why is it now? Because people keep getting wrecked by it and instead of stepping up their game they'd rather cry.

Maybe because you didn't SPAWN with the mauler or dual mauler?

The sword in H4 is basically worthless because of PV, BS, and sprint.

Are you serious? Im gonna have to go into forge or something and check it out. Can anyone confirm? I swear I have tried many times. It always worked in 3 and I was pretty good at utilizing it to beat people with the sword of success. LoL

I can confirm. Did it tonight in custom just to reverify.