I wonder

Vaulting♥Frog

What do you have against the BR, it is my favorite weapon

It just didnt seem to fit anywhere in the game honestly. And well I was getting tired of it. I was super glad they had the AR back in H3 but the BR still took the show. The AR to me is the true weapon of Halo and should have the spotlight.

Thats why I was glad it wasnt in the game.

Besides the suppressed SMG is epic.

Wonder how Halo 4 firefight will be...if they have it. Also I heard you can both see the Master Chief in Halo ODST and a monkey.

Yes, yes you can see them.

With ODST it felt real. you weren't a super soldier it would be as if you were a normal soldier in real life. (except with injuries healed with a health pack) graphics were good and overall was really good in my opinion.

It just didnt seem to fit anywhere in the game honestly. And well I was getting tired of it. I was super glad they had the AR back in H3 but the BR still took the show. The AR to me is the true weapon of Halo and should have the spotlight.

Thats why I was glad it wasnt in the game.

Besides the suppressed SMG is epic.

Yes but.....

An elite ODST squad is sent on a mission to help an ONI operative secure New Mombasas AI, The ODST would encounter covenant forces throught the city and on the streets.

Anybody with any military background would see the a rifle like the BR or DMR would have been needed for this mission because of the possiblilty of covenant snipers and marksmen. The SMG is a short range weapon and pretty useless when fighting an enemy 20 to 30 feet away. The Assault Rifle is better on range but still not as up to par with the battle rifle for this type of engagement

As you can see bungie should have added the battle rifle to Halo 3 ODST because from a tactical standpoint that is the best thing to do.

That is why i think the BR should have been in H3:ODST

Yes but.....

An elite ODST squad is sent on a mission to help an ONI operative secure New Mombasas AI, The ODST would encounter covenant forces throught the city and on the streets.

Anybody with any military background would see the a rifle like the BR or DMR would have been needed for this mission because of the possiblilty of covenant snipers and marksmen. The SMG is a short range weapon and pretty useless when fighting an enemy 20 to 30 feet away. The Assault Rifle is better on range but still not as up to par with the battle rifle for this type of engagement

As you can see bungie should have added the battle rifle to Halo 3 ODST because from a tactical standpoint that is the best thing to do.

That is why i think the BR should have been in H3:ODST

Dense urban environment is what they dropped into. However their original target (before Dare changed it) was Regrets flagship. Thus the BR being longer ranged would have been usless in such tight quarters. Better to have the SMG and AR than the BR due to the decreased ranges expected in fighting on a ship.

As for it being on the ground, maybe but I still dont see a need for it.

Dense urban environment is what they dropped into. However their original target (before Dare changed it) was Regrets flagship. Thus the BR being longer ranged would have been usless in such tight quarters. Better to have the SMG and AR than the BR due to the decreased ranges expected in fighting on a ship.

As for it being on the ground, maybe but I still dont see a need for it.

Yes but Buck knew that the mission had changed before deployment, giving him plenty of time to have his squad pick the marksman rifle

But I see that cheese had blinded you with hate against the BR, so I'm going to drop it :)

Yes but Buck knew that the mission had changed before deployment, giving him plenty of time to have his squad pick the marksman rifle

But I see that cheese had blinded you with hate against the BR, so I'm going to drop it :)

But.... I dont hate the BR. I just dont see a spot for it in ODST thats all.... And Buck knew last second, no time to prep his team.