Crimson Ban Issue

SykoWolf

As Many of you have already heard, some people are getting banned from Match Making after downloading the Crimson Map Pack for Free

original.jpg

The only Response given to this is the following by a Moderator (On waypoint i guess)

"We are not permanently banning players for previewing or purchasing the Crimson Map Pack. We are currently investigating the recent reports of permanent matchmaking bans.

We will provide further updates tomorrow. Thank you for your patience"

Syko's Note: This issue will likely be fixed, it's too.....stupid, to not be fixed. Just give it a little time and if you encounter this issue (being banned after downloading Crimson) then head to waypoint and try looking around there.

I will update this post as new info emerges, so stay tuned

Link to Kotaku Article

UPDATE

Having been affected by issues that saw platers banned from accessing certain online components of the game, the Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack DLC has now been fixed according to Microsoft, who has released a statement on the matter, reporting less than 200 users were affected.

There was a situation Sunday in which less than 200 Halo 4 users were being incorrectly banned from accessing certain parts of the game (not banned from Xbox Live as a whole), and we have since resolved the issue. All players accounts impacted are working as normal.

The Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack should now be working properly.

Yes 343 is having some major issues

Yes 343 need to clean up their act

However we must remember that our expectations for Halo are VERY high

so if they fall short their first Halo game

We musnt be too harsh

We CAN expect that they will do better with Halo 5

THAT i can guarantee .....