Harbinger is going to play Metro 2033!

Harbinger

Hello 343 Industries Community Forum Members! :welcome:

In one hour or less me Metro 2033 will be done downloading. In this thread I'm going to be talking about the game, asking questions, rating music, guns, NPCs, Glitches, ect. So I am pretty much reviewing this game at the end of the game I will post a 1-10 rating and a Harbinger approval or disapproval stamp

So I hope you will be following this review note it may contain spoilers and see if you want to buy it or not. Or if you fell like helping me if I have a question.

Also SJ, Twam, Shep, or Vitamin if your watching this thread its kinda ona my first so it I'm doing something wrong just post or throw me a PM and I'll fix it or stop.

Thank you all and have a nice day! :D

• Like 2

Alright I'm going to give you what I think and know so far. The game takes place after a Thermal Nuclear War happened that killed most people the only people who survived is the ones who hid in the Metros everyone else was killed or mutated. You are a Russian in Moscow so if any Russians are reading this you might feel like you want to get to the surface and see the Motherland. The mutants are the things that you will be fighting and maybe some people but I haven't had to fight a human yet. The graphics are nice but resemble Call of Duty Graphics. The cutscenes are good and the mouths match the words pretty well including lip movement. The interactive cutscenes is good. The currency is bullets not money. Any you are trying to hold off against the mutants. Thats what I have for now if you have any questions on anything I mentioned or didn't mention just post.

P.S. Do not pay the prostitute with the red hair. What you want to happen doesn't and you loose all your money. Don't ask me how I know this. :blushing:

• Like 3

Alright anyway there will be Human vs. Human fighting. You have one friend with you and he really doesn't help. If your playing normal difficulty I would advise using alot of cover. And the reloading animations are good except for the revolver it pulls a I shot one shot let me empty all of them. Hope my reviews are good so far.

Alright here some of you might want this warning. If you activate a trap for instance spiked log thing its not like skyrim if you bump into it after its done swinging it still instantly kills you.

• Like 1

Just wait until you get your new job you'll be rollin in dough. Alright next up there is no manual way to change your air filters in your gas mask, There are times where you will get jumped in battle and have to press X rapidly to stab them with your knife, and your ally that you have is really good when fighting mutants but not humans it seems.

Also there is no co-op or multiplayer for this game.

Yea its a FPS and no real dicisions so far and the no Multiplayer/Co-op kanda brings it down for me. But since it was half off it seems pretty good so far. I'll also put how long it took me to beat it so you guys can see if its worth it. Also when your alone its a bit scary....

Two more things to add. You will change weapons alot because reload time is realistic and to manually change filter wait until watch is in red then click down on your D-pad.

you know that there will be a second metro, Metro Last Light

I heard about that if this is good enough I might even preorder it, but thanks for reminding me! :D