Harbinger is going to play Metro 2033!

Harbinger

Thanks for the Last late trailer/gameplay! :D

Alright I have beaten Metro 2033!

Here is my review/ratings. From 1 to 10.

Graphics: 7

Storyline: 8

Guns/types: 6

NPC/CPR(talking,fighting, and doing random things like cooking): 7

Adrenaline and fighting: 8

Smoothness/glitches(1 meaning so glitchy 10 mean completely smooth): 9

Sadness/Dramatic scenes: 9

Interactive gameplay(Fighting in cutscenes, sitting, spinning valves, and quick fight scenes when under attack): 10

Ending: 9

I have played this game on normal and took me a good 2 days of nonstop playing I have searched every nook and cranny and explored as much as I could, fight off the mutants, Nazis, and Reds(Communist). My Rating for this game is based solely on the Campaign do to there not being multiplayer or co-op so I am rating this like I would Elder Scrolls or Fallout.

My Overall Rating for this game is an 8! Thats right folks I'm giving this game the official(unofficial do to the fact I am not a critic or anyone of importance) Harbinger Stamp of Approval! :D

harbinger approved.png

I would highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a thrilling action packed solo RPS game. And if Metro Last Light is anywhere near this good I would also recommend it as well. :D I hope this has helped you decide if you wanted this game or not. If you have any questions just post or throw me a PM.

Thank you for watching/reading my review have a nice day! :D

I clock 16 hours, no multiplayer, and one DLC Ranger which adds two guns, Achievements, and two new difficulties. Now that I think of it I would advise anyone to rent this, borrow it, or buy it if its for sale I wouldn't recommend buying it full price unless you really want it.

My review of your review

You did fantastic talking about all the game has to offer

Final Rating: Bacon level of awesomeness

Thanks! Also the ending that it had was really good and worth the long bloody journey. Now what game to review next....

Alright I'm going to do another review,but I can't make up my mind so I want the Community to decide for. Everyone who wants me to continue the reviews send in the game you want me to review and at the of the 20th the most recommended one wins. So start sending those PMs with the one you want to see reviewed! :D