Please Ruin Halo 4 Some More

jmarq3

Hey 343 why don't you guys ruin halo by making join in progress? Oh wait already happened. Lets make AR's beat ranged weapons too. And lets make it so people can spam 5 grenades at once. Throwing the oddball makes sense too, doesn't ruin that game at all.

Just thought I'd stop by and make an account to complain a lot. Also fix the glitch where power weapons show up when they're not actually there.

Yeah and make some better maps. Haven, complex and ragnarok might be the only good maps at the moment.

Thanks.

• Like 1

What's the problem with join in process. People were complaining for years because Halo didn't have this feature which is standard in pretty much every FPS you'll play. Now they've implemented it people are still complaining. Which is LOL.

Sadly, they haven't found themselves in an 5v1 situation because of leavers...

Hey 343 why don't you guys ruin halo by making join in progress? Oh wait already happened. Lets make AR's beat ranged weapons too. And lets make it so people can spam 5 grenades at once. Throwing the oddball makes sense too, doesn't ruin that game at all.

Just thought I'd stop by and make an account to complain a lot. Also fix the glitch where power weapons show up when they're not actually there.

Yeah and make some better maps. Haven, complex and ragnarok might be the only good maps at the moment.

Thanks.

Join in progress - It's a bit of a double edged sword... If you look at it with a level head you'll see that it probably benefits you more than it hurts you.

AR's do not beat precision weapons... at range.

I haven't seen a problem with grenade spamming yet.

Throwing the oddball was just the refreshing idea oddball needed. It made it a far more strategic gametype.

• Like 3

AR bei.g norr powerful is a good thing, since hirscan and DMR makes the opps extremly powerful. Also, it keeps casuals playing thus game. The few thats left.

It was always possible to spam grenades in Halo since you've always could scavenge. In fact, a well placed nade and a single hs always was one of the beauties.

Join in progress absolutly sucks. It's like communism, fantastic on paper, but ruined in practice by people.

9 times out of 10 you will join into a game that there is just no chance of winning, but more importantly, no chance of fun as the enemy team is usually fully organized, already set up and encamped with power weapons/ordanace.

Recomended fix: Remove Join in Progress, or make it so after a certain amount of time or points join in progress is disabled.

Join in progress absolutly sucks. It's like communism, fantastic on paper, but ruined in practice by people.

9 times out of 10 you will join into a game that there is just no chance of winning, but more importantly, no chance of fun as the enemy team is usually fully organized, already set up and encamped with power weapons/ordanace.

Recomended fix: Remove Join in Progress, or make it so after a certain amount of time or points join in progress is disabled.

But the good side of Join In Progress is that if you are on a team that is losing bad because they are understaffed.

JIP needs to be here. Plain and simple. It's annoying sometimes, but all in all it's a good thing and has to be here.

Also, I can't take threads like this seriously, from people with one post who just obviously go to the trouble of creating an account just to yell and scream about something they aren't happy about.

JIP as someone said before can be good and bad.

The AR is fine for the range it has. If there is any gun in the game that is OP its the DMR.

How is throwing the oddball bad? Its a nice addition that makes sense. Keeps the flow of oddball going.

Ragnarok is just an updated Valhalla so they really didnt make it. But they diffinently more maps, and smaller to.

Join in progress - It's a bit of a double edged sword... If you look at it with a level head you'll see that it probably benefits you more than it hurts you.

AR's do not beat precision weapons... at range.

I haven't seen a problem with grenade spamming yet.

Throwing the oddball was just the refreshing idea oddball needed. It made it a far more strategic gametype.

I agree 100%.

join in progress- agree 100%

AR- also agree (lets make the little skill weapong beat the ones where we actually have to aim)

Grenades- yup

throwing oddball- I actually like that

glitch- never seen it

maps- you hit the nail on the head

also-boltshot is a crap heap

Trying to scope someone with a carbine on 15m distance whilst moving should never beat a spamming weapon. Except very rarely. In halo 3 the BR was the right option at all times. It's a good thing they upped the AR I'd say.

Glad there are a few people who think logically.

Also forgot to add how ridiculously op the needler and boltshot are.

Edit: Well you're not very friendly or inviting to first time posters (hint maybe thats why none of us join the forums).

The needler is considered a power weapon in this game, i would hope its at least somewhat op.

If you guys think the AR is so good, go ahead and strictly use it and then get back to me. Have fun trying to kill someone only to have your kill either stolen, get 5-shotted before the AR can kill them, or have the guy hit you with the smallest bit of a grenade possible and then 1 shot you. If anything, I'd say make the AR 10% more damaging so that everyone in the freaking game doesn't have a DMR/BR at all times.

My experiance with JIP has largely been bad. When my team leaves, they never get replaced, and when they do, it's too late to influence the game.

Sometimes it comes through and you gain a decent player early on in an objective game or slayer.

It's most annoying when trying to find games though, getting put into a a dominion game thats 390 to 70 against your favor gets old after the umpteenth time it happens to you. -_-