Syko's "Official" Christmas Thread

SykoWolf

imakequilts and I will be putting up a wall hanging size quilt done in quilting style with the unique forum logo and personalized to the member chosen for this gift. I will offer a Men's or Woman's T-Shirt and embroidered with the forum logo and the phrase "I am an Absolute Dog!" I will offer a Baseball hat with the forum logo. I will offer a Specializations code for Halo 4.

I want one I want one I want one!!!!

If saying that helps please do tell!!!

I would sleep in the hat with the quilt and then wear the cap, shirt, and quilt :D

AD. If you can remember the night I was talking to you on XBL and you told me to tell my dad not to mess with the dog? That is what I would say to everyone who asked me in school :D

I have a Spec. Code I do not want. I dont play H4 anyways, so I dont really want it. And I also have a 14 day trial that we dont need. Those are the only two things I have. :( Wish I had more to put up on the Tree.

Giving is good for the soul. :( You don't play Halo 4?

I have a Spec. Code I do not want. I dont play H4 anyways, so I dont really want it. And I also have a 14 day trial that we dont need. Those are the only two things I have. :( Wish I had more to put up on the Tree.

Its not about HOW much you give.. its the fact that you didnt think about yourself that matters ^^

:hug: So thank you Princess :heart:

• Like 1

So when are we supposed to give out the items we've offered. I have the 14 day gold trial and a 48 hour gold trial. Do you want them in message form? or what? lol

Its up to you, you can give it to me, or wait till someone gets your gift from the tree, then you send them the code