Played halo reach for 5 hrs straight!

Balloonloons

Yesterday with 2 other friends. Couldn't stop playing. Every game we played was fun. Everyone was talking. Some talking **** some laughing some whining etc.... But everyone was TALKING! The games were all fun! Even the ones where we lost!

Last time I played halo 4 for 5 hrs straight was ummm never. I can't keep it on for longer than 30 mins without feeling the need to throw the remote through my tv or to punch massive amounts of babies. Most frustrating, unbalanced, annoying game I ever owned. 0 strategy involved in matchmaking, 0 personal feel since people just come and go out of games hence no desire to ever talk to anyone, and much more.

343 should drag this project file to the old trash bin and hit delete. Start from scratch.

That said. Hey 343 can we get some new halo reach maps?? Halo 4 is garbage so can we at least get some dlc for a good game?

I'm mad that I gave you 60$ for this game but I'm more angry that you took a game I love and turned it to pure garbage with a pretty cover.

K thanks.

• Like 1

I've written extensive posts about what this game is lacking and where it falls horribly short. Feel free to search them out.

If you disagree it's fine but at this point the people who agree are outnumbering those who don't. And those who don't just like the game as just another game. Not halo. Because this is not halo. It's something else dressed up as halo. And it is such a disappointment. All my friend on Xbox live have dropped it. Literally all. Took 2 weeks then they started Falling off one by one. One month later no one has touched the game in 2 weeks one time. I'd say that says it all. And I'm sure most of you have seen this trend too. And keep in mind these were all people I have played with since halo 3! Huge halo fans!

I've written extensive posts about what this game is lacking and where it falls horribly short. Feel free to search them out.

why would anyone search for your posts after seeing how appaling your attitude is.

You can have gripes and critiques that's for sure but to say that 343 should hit delete on it's file and create maps for Reach is downright rude.

They won't listen to ayn of your concerns if you don't post constructively. They are listening and are changing the game for us......that's better than what Bungie did with Reach.

• Like 1

Appalling attitude? Get real man this company spent millions of dollars, had a full team dedicated to making ONE game, and failed from most measures including the ability to actually keep people playing it. Oh and did i mention the game was already built FOR them? What is appalling is the direction they took a successful franchise in. How can you possibly butcher something handed to you on a plate of gold?

Excuse me but I make no excuses for a company who failed to even properly beta test a game before selling it to people for 60$.

Bungie never had to make changes because the game was good! Reach? Seriously why do people whine about reach then say they love 4. 4 only takes the bad aspects of reach and amplifies them by 1000%. Otherwise reach was exactly a halo game. Strip away armor abilities and give a higher jump and it became halo 2 or 3! Remember classic playlist??

So before going and calling attitude appalling, first, grow up a little bit, then call me when you actually have something to add to the conversation other than a direct personal attack. You're ridiculous.

Just use generous grenades and they'll move for sure.

Lol if you could only find more grenades lol. You have to die first to spawn with more grenades in this game. Another brilliant decision to make picking grenades up from a body a perk instead of something natural.

DMR doesn't promote map movement because you can snipe kids cross map with pin point accuracy. Random Ordinance drops make it impossible to set up a push for weapons or power ups like other halos.

Exactly! This being the main issue for me with the game. The weapon drops and load outs where you can spawn with super weapons instead of havin to fight for them on a map is what makes this game fail the most. It's a horrible decision and is not what halo ever was and not what it should be otherwise we can all go play cod.

I agree with OP.

when i first got halo reach every little detail of it was perfect in my opinion.

Weapons were fine, movement wasnt world-ending and overall the game was amazing. I would never ever get bored of playing it.

Halo 4 was the game that i thought would surpass this and beyond......-_-

I dont turn my XBOX on anymore and when i do. I dont really feel like playing this game of Halo with personal loadouts. Its no challenge for me. I feel limited all od the time, and none of my friends even get on anymore. Its either cheap tactics and fun or Halo tactics and frustration.

I just really miss the playlists.

Without real "halo" playlists then this game is just a wannabe.

Mostly the thing i like are the player controls and movement. It does feel like a super soldier.

Halo 4 lacks the style of Halo which broke the game for me.

Now i just get on and see if anyone wants to play customs with me. Barely anyone does because of how trapped people feel and how limited everything is. It just sucks.

I agree with OP.

when i first got halo reach every little detail of it was perfect in my opinion.

Weapons were fine, movement wasnt world-ending and overall the game was amazing. I would never ever get bored of playing it.

Halo 4 was the game that i thought would surpass this and beyond......-_-

I dont turn my XBOX on anymore and when i do. I dont really feel like playing this game of Halo with personal loadouts. Its no challenge for me. I feel limited all od the time, and none of my friends even get on anymore. Its either cheap tactics and fun or Halo tactics and frustration.

I just really miss the playlists.

Without real "halo" playlists then this game is just a wannabe.

Mostly the thing i like are the player controls and movement. It does feel like a super soldier.

Halo 4 lacks the style of Halo which broke the game for me.

Now i just get on and see if anyone wants to play customs with me. Barely anyone does because of how trapped people feel and how limited everything is. It just sucks.

Well said. The feeling of omg I need to get home and play halo is GONE replaced by should I even turn my Xbox on? It's like paper Mario instead of Mario. Yea it's Mario but eh it's just "ok". Certainly would not be swelling Nintendo wii u with paper Mario and not Mario! Halo 4 is official renamed to paper halo! Lol

reach failed to me i liked halo 3 :/ i dislike reach and halo 4 but i play halo 4 because it can be a good game if 343 makes it to be.

so basically you're hoping the company that botched the game can somehow turn it around and make it the halo they should have made. In other words they didn't have enough time to do it all yet. Lol. I hear this excuse a lot for them yet a month later I see nothing on the horizon to improve the experience. Oh wait. More map packs coming lol. Sincerely hope no one buys there to really send a message. I know I won't!

If you love to camp then halo 4 is for you period.

Why do you think cod people like it? Campers!

Halo was never a camping game which is why I played it an not cod. It wasn't annoying and boring.

I used to love MW3, doesn't change my opinion on any Halo game. I find more campers in Reach and 4 than I did in MW3, because camping is just so much easier in Halo. The key factor? Shields. CoD you can chuck a semtex cross the map and get a revenge kill, or just 2-3 shots for a kill. Halo, you have to get a good second and a half of shooting in before they die (assuming you hit with all bullets) giving them a chance to run away, shoot back, etc.. There's a few things you can compare between Halo and CoD, just I don't believe that camping is one of them.

If you love to camp then halo 4 is for you period.

Why do you think cod people like it? Campers!

Halo was never a camping game which is why I played it an not cod. It wasn't annoying and boring.

With the right setup u can run n gun against ANY ops in BO2. No bull.

Lets all agree halo 3 was the most boss game :)

Halo4 with the Halo3 setup would be the best ever.

Yesterday with 2 other friends. Couldn't stop playing. Every game we played was fun. Everyone was talking. Some talking **** some laughing some whining etc.... But everyone was TALKING! The games were all fun! Even the ones where we lost!

Last time I played halo 4 for 5 hrs straight was ummm never. I can't keep it on for longer than 30 mins without feeling the need to throw the remote through my tv or to punch massive amounts of babies. Most frustrating, unbalanced, annoying game I ever owned. 0 strategy involved in matchmaking, 0 personal feel since people just come and go out of games hence no desire to ever talk to anyone, and much more.

343 should drag this project file to the old trash bin and hit delete. Start from scratch.

That said. Hey 343 can we get some new halo reach maps?? Halo 4 is garbage so can we at least get some dlc for a good game?

I'm mad that I gave you 60$ for this game but I'm more angry that you took a game I love and turned it to pure garbage with a pretty cover.

K thanks.

Know what made it fun? The casuals was on. Nothing else. Really.

I used a railgun to shoot a jetpacking opponent in mid air. I shot him right in his ******* face from 75 yards away.

I love it.

Reach got stale quick. 1 new gamemode and only two maps for it. Pathetic.

Go here

http://www.343industries.org/forum/forum/55-halo-reach/

Have fun armor locking!

that's because 343 took it over!!!

This OP sounds like a reach kid....I hate reach kids.

Halo 4 has its problems, but it's leagues better then reach. It's much more similar to halo 3 and 2. Although nothing can really match the greatness of halo 2.

. How is 4 more like 2 and 3 lol. Nothing in this game backs this comment up! The gameplay is totally different and based on camping...there is no spawn...you get thrown into games on the losing team....there is no strategy to getting a kill all you have to do is sit across the map and snipe with dmr....weapons dont spawn on the map...what in the world are you seeing that I'm not??? Reach even had a classic playlist with the same exact physics of 2 and 3! Yet 4 is more like them? I want what you're smoking so then maybe I'll like halo 4 as much as you.

With the right setup u can run n gun against ANY ops in BO2. No bull.

Halo4 with the Halo3 setup would be the best ever.

Know what made it fun? The casuals was on. Nothing else. Really.

not true. Like I said even when we got our asses kicked it was still fun! Just try to play a game of 4 against a team that plays together lol. You have no chance!