Recon Invision

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should 343i remove/extend XP Cap or fix the Challenge Bug?

• Yes
    • No

From Friday (yesterday) until this morning (Saturday), I was playing with some friends. In Campaign mode, War Games and Spartan Ops. I started late yesterday, so I had no issues with the XP Cap until 11:30 PM or something like that. So I just wated for it to reset at 00:00. When it was resetted, I kept playing like before.

Already at 2:00-2:30 AM this night I reached the XP Cap again (I believe it's around 75K Xp).

Well, it's alright I guess. I'm not only playing for Xp, although it's nice to see progression except for kills and deaths.

But then I noticed. I kept completing random challenges (different tiers), but after the matches was finished, there was no progression in my XP.

This is ridiculous 343i!

It's one thing to remove our ability to gain XP after a certain amount of playtime (75K +/- XP), but not letting us obtain the XP from Challenge Rewards... (facepalm :banghead:)

I've completed alot of tier 3-4 challenges which would normally give me from 750xp to 2500xp per challenge, but I haven't gotten them. This also happened to me some days ago, but I just thought you'd get the XP Rewards afterwards, but no...

Now I'm 2 games from the Weekly Challenge (117 War Games Completed). Knowing that I won't obtain the 17K XP from completing that Challenge makes me not want to play. 17K XP = 30 minutes of Spartan Ops (with a average team), or an hour with War Games.

Seriously, think about it. Maybe fix it in the next Patch update?

- Recon

Since I'm only at level 45 at the moment, I would rather see the challenge bug fixed. I've got time before I hit the cap.

EDIT: Wait, if this poll was supposed to be an "either or" question, why are the answers yes and no?

There's no comma there, so it's not an either, or question, but just a long sentence.

Oh well. Just lost the monthly challenge reward (117 games = 17k xp).. 343i should fix this.