Stuttering issue?

Sova

Just bought the game tonight, and played a few games of multiplayer. Haven't tried campaign yet but for the most part everything runs fine with a little bit of lag in the lobby when flipping through pages and all. One thing that has really been annoying that just popped up the past 2 games i played was stuttering. Whenever i try to move forward, at some points i stutter and it slows down my progress. What is this? This usually only happens on computer games and never thought it would be a problem for the 360 but maybe the game is just that advanced that it's giving the RAM, GFX or whatever problems.

I dunno if this has been asked before so I thought i'd just post it myself to get a quicker answer than scouring the forums for another thread. Has anyone else had this problem? And for the record, i'm playing on a first gen 360.

Just bought the game tonight, and played a few games of multiplayer. Haven't tried campaign yet but for the most part everything runs fine with a little bit of lag in the lobby when flipping through pages and all. One thing that has really been annoying that just popped up the past 2 games i played was stuttering. Whenever i try to move forward, at some points i stutter and it slows down my progress. What is this? This usually only happens on computer games and never thought it would be a problem for the 360 but maybe the game is just that advanced that it's giving the RAM, GFX or whatever problems.

I dunno if this has been asked before so I thought i'd just post it myself to get a quicker answer than scouring the forums for another thread. Has anyone else had this problem? And for the record, i'm playing on a first gen 360.

This, my friend, is known as lag. It's a very common occurrence in the video game world. Welcome to the internet. Make yourself at home.

This, my friend, is known as lag. It's a very common occurrence in the video game world. Welcome to the internet. Make yourself at home.

Actually there's a huge difference between lag and stuttering and I am fully aware of what they both look like. When everyone else seems smooth in their movement and I am being hung up then that is called stuttering.

In other news, it was actually my controller's left analog stick failing so problem solved.