Halo: Reach Why it's bad and Why im happy it's getting an update.

Dominator

Reach ruined halo. I hate when idiots argue about it. My favorite Halo 3. Sadly never played CE

its the worst mp of all the halos yes but most of yalls points is that the game has changed and its not what it was in the past halo games. look here guys its (differant) ok so what u have 2 get used 2 some changes . yes i will say it has become some what less competitive than past titles but hey thats ok for this game and 343i will make the same mistake again or they wont whatever. its there game they can change it how they see fit . but i will say that the game has a right 2 change overall and that i dont mind

Okey Simple to start Halo: Reach ruined the halo franchise. why? because as most of you know the population is now filled with kids, and kids are dumb, they think that ALL halo games are going to be like reach when reach is a stand alone game.

Not all kids are dumb. I'm 11 and obviously smarter than you. I aplaud you good sir.

Sounds like OP didn't start at the beginning of the franchise... Halo:CE had fall damage. People complained about falling to their deaths so they took it out in H2. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE PLAY WITH REAL PHYSICS!? Apparently you hate losing so much that you want things exactly the way you want them so you can win easily, based off of what you've said about the AAs. I mean I hate losing, but not that much. Don't like the game? THEN STOP FRIGGIN' PLAYING IT!

next is the cloak, thats pointless in reach because now when you move it goes BYEBYE and it has a freaking radar jammer on it? really now they no im near them WTF was the POINT?

If you were constantly 100% cloaked and there were no radar jam it would be INSANELY overpowered. You could get like 20 assassinations each game it would be stupid and EVERYONE would use it. Active cam is good the way is it except if you dont move you get too much time.

if I earn my 5 shot but he armor locks no shield its not fair that he gets to rechage his shield in the dam thing, or have his teamates come save him. if you seperated from your team its YOUR FAULT not mine i killed you i earned it in H3, but in reach it like NOPE. thats gay.

If you 4 shot someone and they go into AL, THERE SHIELD WILL NOT RECHARGE IN TIME. when they pop out give them the fifth shot and there dead. If his teamates come to save him then he isnt separated from his team, you contradicted yourself here. This means that AL is almost completely dependent on your team being around you to be effective. If your alone you get beat AL doesnt change anything, your dead as soon as you come out.

next is small i feel its just pointless because it does not do it job. bloom is supppose to stop spam, it does NOT. so get rid of it lol.

Who said bloom is suppose to stop spam. No one, thats an assumption. Do you know what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself. LOL

forge is next. dude forge world is a great idea but its limited. you can bulid only there, how many times have you played customes on a map that was not forge world? exactly. not to mention that you can not utilize all the space it gives you whats the point in a "forge world" when you can forge on on either a fogre island,canyon,pocket,or rock. lol there no point.

Your not even making sense here. You can build a map floating in the sky if you want to (ever played on cage). You just showed you closed mindedness. use your imagination.

theater, you can only have 1 person now, they got lazy and thats DUMB

I agree.

next is fire fight, this is simple they made it wayyyyyy to easy. ODST was fun and was hard. reach is boring and to easy.

you do remember that in odst you were weaker because you were simple human. spartans in reach are meant to be strong and bad-ass. you cant compare the two

Do you read or are you non inteligent? i said im fine with it stand alone, and im fine with change REACH'S CHANGES WERE BAD NOT GOOD IS MY FREAKING POINT. jesus some people just love to troll read before you troll

And it is our point that we don't agree with you. Yes we read, I regret it, but I read. And you say Halo is full of kids, but your sentence structure and grammar make you out to be no more than 12 years old.

They aren't removing it, they are allowing you to tweak it in custom games. But, it won't be in certain playlists.

What he meant, was pretty much what you just said, to put it simply, both Bloom and NO Bloom will have individual playlists

reachs campagin is broken.... they said so......frank confirmed this 100% this is fact buddy. read the books, become a hardcore fan of halo before you try and act smart. your in the big leagues pal. not the lil league

you signature is way too big. and just because you read books doesnt mean your in the "big leagues."

• Like 1

And it is our point that we don't agree with you. Yes we read, I regret it, but I read. And you say Halo is full of kids, but your sentence structure and grammar make you out to be no more than 12 years old.

Wow! You just started two sentences with "and", and spelled the word "ought" like "out". You're one to talk about someones' grammar. Try cleaning up your own before getting onto him about his, genius.

Your not even making sense here. You can build a map floating in the sky if you want to (ever played on cage). You just showed you closed mindedness. use your imagination.

It's "you're", not "your". How come no one on the internet seems to know the difference between these two words?

We got some Oxford alumni on this website, clearly.

Wow! You just started two sentences with "and", and spelled the word "ought" like "out". You're one to talk about someones' grammar. Try cleaning up your own before getting onto him about his, genius.

It's "you're", not "your". How come no one on the internet seems to know the difference between these two words?

We got some Oxford alumni on this website, clearly.

I didnt say anything about grammar. I feel the point of my post was still easily understood and thats all that matters in my book. I didnt realize i was writing a essay that was going to be graded by some stupid douchy grammar nazi.

Because it's hard to take someone seriously when they don't use proper grammar. When someone uses text speak or imporper grammar, it makes them look like a moron. I care about proper grammar, and you should too.

The only reason I even corrected him was because he tried to correct someone else and COMPLETELY failed. The internet is all about using slang and shorthand anyway...I can dig that, just don't try to correct someone if you still haven't passed your GED test yet.

Not trying to be the "grammar Nazi"...I just couldn't pass that one up. Besides, you might have learned something anyway. It's not all bad.

ANYWHO! Back on topic! What's up with this update?

Is it coming before or after Gears 3?

The only reason I even corrected him was because he tried to correct someone else and COMPLETELY failed. The internet is all about using slang and shorthand anyway...I can dig that, just don't try to correct someone if you still haven't passed your GED test yet.

Not trying to be the "grammar Nazi"...I just couldn't pass that one up. Besides, you might have learned something anyway. It's not all bad.

ANYWHO! Back on topic! What's up with this update?

Is it coming before or after Gears 3?

The only reason you corrected who? I made one little typo, and you're acting like I don't know how to use proper grammar, or spell properly. So because I made one small little typo like that, I must have not graduated high school or earned even a GED? I graduated high school, thank you very much. The internet is not about using slang and shorthand. The internet is about communicating with people, and sharing information across the world. Look at you, acting like I'm a complete moron just because I didn't notice that I had accidentally mixed up two letters.

• Like 1

The only reason you corrected who? I made one little typo, and you're acting like I don't know how to use proper grammar, or spell properly. So because I made one small little typo like that, I must have not graduated high school or earned even a GED? I graduated high school, thank you very much. The internet is not about using slang and shorthand. The internet is about communicating with people, and sharing information across the world. Look at you, acting like I'm a complete moron just because I didn't notice that I had accidentally mixed up two letters.

lol what are you talking about? I think someone needs to read several previous posts. I was the reason this whole grammar topic started. Welcome to the conversation. A little late and confused, but nonetheless, welcome.

PS: If you're still lost, I wasn't directing anything towards you. Calm down, killa.