Halo: Reach Why it's bad and Why im happy it's getting an update.

Dominator

Okey Simple to start Halo: Reach ruined the halo franchise. why? because as most of you know the population is now filled with kids, and kids are dumb, they think that ALL halo games are going to be like reach when reach is a stand alone game. I feel its a flaming turd of failure(yes I stole bungies quote <33) This is due to a way to many changes and all of them going in the wrong direction for halo. Im sorry but guys I aplaud Bungie for having guts, but most know halo is not suppose to have AA's or falling damage. now let me say this before i continue, im 100 PERCENT fine with them keeping reach the way it is, as long as the real halo is not affected by reach.

now for the problems, ill start with campagin. easy the stroyline was destroyed with reach being made, in the real universe the POA and cortana and the chief and the other 20 somthing spartan 2's were on the ship and in space before the covy's attacked THEN they attacked. second is that the S-3's were NOT on reach, never were. there were three groups. alpha was completly killed,then years later beta was killed all but two and they were with kurt,next is gamma. now duringing 2552 they were only pre teens. so its inmpossible that noble was real, and gorge? there was never a S-2 that didnt have Mk 4,5,and 6. so gorge is not real either. so the ENTIRE game is 100% FAKE. Im a big halo fan boy been playing since 01. i dont tolerate that BS. thats the biggest thing for the story, its true though all of it.

MP: AA's aaaah the retardation of those things. ok first off the shield? its pointless. dont argue it is. next is the cloak, thats pointless in reach because now when you move it goes BYEBYE and it has a freaking radar jammer on it? really now they no im near them WTF was the POINT? next is jet pack, it's fine if you use MLG's nerfed varient. sprint and evade should be buttons, and finally AL, there not much to say but the fact its gay. if I earn my 5 shot but he armor locks no shield its not fair that he gets to rechage his shield in the dam thing, or have his teamates come save him. if you seperated from your team its YOUR FAULT not mine i killed you i earned it in H3, but in reach it like NOPE. thats gay. next is small i feel its just pointless because it does not do it job. bloom is supppose to stop spam, it does NOT. so get rid of it lol. next is SP based maps. those are really gay. its unoriginal and its what EVERY FPS does. halo is uniqe damit not old and reused ideas. next is that the gamtypes, alot were unaffected but some were taken out and some are just plain broken. I cant think of anything else right now lol i covered the big things though.

next is fire fight, this is simple they made it wayyyyyy to easy. ODST was fun and was hard. reach is boring and to easy.

next is custome. they took out alpha....wtf? thank god they wised up and put it in, next is some of the gamtypes they took out. sucks but hey w.e

forge is next. dude forge world is a great idea but its limited. you can bulid only there, how many times have you played customes on a map that was not forge world? exactly. not to mention that you can not utilize all the space it gives you whats the point in a "forge world" when you can forge on on either a fogre island,canyon,pocket,or rock. lol there no point.

theater, you can only have 1 person now, they got lazy and thats DUMB

finally is the graphics, there great in every single asspect but the impostering system! i can see the graphics deform from a distance. wtf. thats dumb as hell.

now for the TU! woot the TU as of now is confirmed to come out before halo CEA and it will change almost ALL this BS.(scratch the graphics i mean MP stuff lol, maby some other stuff but mainly MP) as far as we know is that AA's will see a drastic change, there is a huge hint from BS angel that bloom is being taken out of the game, and that the rumor of more elite armors are coming to the game. there could also be new achevments and maby vidmasteres like in h3 to get the supposed "GRD" helmet this would mean vid masters in CEA. this is all rumor and hinting. but we know for a fact AA's will be changed big time. find out more at Halo fest! wootwoot cant wait.

REPLY BELOW! (everything listed is fact and opinion mixed IDC about your opinions so dont spam me saying im wrong just agree or disagree simple no trolls)

Thanks for reading!

• Like 4

Bloom cannot be taken out of the game. Bloom is a core tag block value. For that matter everyone doesnt even know what the bloom in Reach is besides a few other well informed modding community members.

Reach ruined nothing for Halo. Halo is what ever the creators decide it is, not us. There is no "real" story or timeline in Halo that is defined or has any rivht to be called true or real. Halo is unique in the fact that it was created with no definite story ark or background. Anything published outside Bungie or now 343 is simply fanfare.

For that matter..... everyone stop complaining about everything. When one of you develope and release a very optimized and full featured game engine and a game for it...... then you can complain. Only then by showing everyone you have some sort of talent or expertise to base your opinions on. Nuff said!

• Like 1

So because my opinion differs from someone elses( I am an idiot? Hate to break it to you Mr. Ego but it's just a game. And as such everyones opinion or view will differ. The only relavant content you can argue on a right or wrong basis is how the game mechanics work. In which case my knowledge is far more superior than yours will ever be.

• Like 1

So because my opinion differs from someone elses( I am an idiot? Hate to break it to you Mr. Ego but it's just a game. And as such everyones opinion or view will differ. The only relavant content you can argue on a right or wrong basis is how the game mechanics work. In which case my knowledge is far more superior than yours will ever be.

You seem to have some intelligence in your brain. Tis good.

OP, Alpha zombies was added in as a gametype. Stop being lazy and type alpha zombies in the tag search. There is no purpose to forge out of forge world. Why would you? That is like saying you couldn't forge on high ground or sand trap, every map was on foundry. Of course that will change if a new FW is released. Sort of like sandbox or Standoff.

Also, Reach was made by the makers of the previous games. Therefore, it cannot be fake, they did what they want, and now 343 can. It's exactly like saying ODST was fake.

The complaints of the AA's have no thought into them at all. 'Shield'as you call it works wonderful. As well as sprint and evade. Why would they be buttons? So every weapon close range or rockets, ESPECIALLY the plasma launcher would have no use at all. I'm starting to think you forget halo is different from other games.

EDIT: What a hypocrite! You added a note saying "No trolls"! WOW

• Like 1

Didn't Bungie say in there last vidoc say Reach is everything they always wanted Halo to be? Just saying lol.

Also I do find it incredible the hate Reach gets, as a stand alone FPS game it is one of the best.

is Reach hated because its different from other Halo games? Does seem that way, what would you like a generic game series where every game released is the same online? Then play Call of Duty if that's what you want.

• Like 2

This is dumb.

1. You hate Bloom because they still spam? They spam if its close quarters, if that is what you mean "it didn't stop spammers" they're going to spam up close because most of the bullets are going to hit.

2. And you say that Halo is full of "kids," there is more adults playing this than "kids."

3. Saying they're lazy that they didn't make it so 4 players can enter theater? Insulting them is not an answer why.

4. Firefight is a challenge unless you have it on Easy or Normal difficulty. And did you forget that you can make it a challenge by activating skulls?

5. Forge has to be limited. It can't be the entire Halo ring or it would break the game every time you play it.

6. AA are to improve gameplay. Even if AL was used by someone, its not so effective if your teammate are with you. And you can back up to avoid the EMP.

7. The campaign is not broken. It shows what happened and how the Master Chief is the last spartan. And we're not forcing you to play it.

Here's my perspective of this.

1. There is what you call "bloom" in every Halo title. Not just visibly in all.

2. When I played Halo 1 most of you were all "kids". It didnt suck because you played it more than my other adult friends. I find your intolerance disturbing.

3. Theatre was reduced to 1 person because of the extreme amount of geometry data the party leader would be responsable for dishing out over Live. Hosting a custom game is no where near the bandwidth or amount of memory used in the process of theatre.

Pretty much evwrything else posted above is spot on.

I am excited for the update because I think it will bring reach a little bit back closer to the other Halo games. I don't have a huge issue with it at all and I have been following bungie and playing halo since day 1. I thought Reach was fine. It was a natural progress to what gaming is becoming. I wish they had not gone as far as they did but its still ok. I think the TU will be good for the franchise though.

Like Bungie said though. Reach is everything they wished they could have done from the beginning.

Bloom cannot be taken out of the game. Bloom is a core tag block value. For that matter everyone doesnt even know what the bloom in Reach is besides a few other well informed modding community members.

Reach ruined nothing for Halo. Halo is what ever the creators decide it is, not us. There is no "real" story or timeline in Halo that is defined or has any rivht to be called true or real. Halo is unique in the fact that it was created with no definite story ark or background. Anything published outside Bungie or now 343 is simply fanfare.

For that matter..... everyone stop complaining about everything. When one of you develope and release a very optimized and full featured game engine and a game for it...... then you can complain. Only then by showing everyone you have some sort of talent or expertise to base your opinions on. Nuff said!

lol w.e you say mate im a halo fan of the universe not of the pixels ;)

• Like 1

congrates.... you know how to comment....twice, lol

You seem to have some intelligence in your brain. Tis good.

OP, Alpha zombies was added in as a gametype. Stop being lazy and type alpha zombies in the tag search. There is no purpose to forge out of forge world. Why would you? That is like saying you couldn't forge on high ground or sand trap, every map was on foundry. Of course that will change if a new FW is released. Sort of like sandbox or Standoff.

Also, Reach was made by the makers of the previous games. Therefore, it cannot be fake, they did what they want, and now 343 can. It's exactly like saying ODST was fake.

The complaints of the AA's have no thought into them at all. 'Shield'as you call it works wonderful. As well as sprint and evade. Why would they be buttons? So every weapon close range or rockets, ESPECIALLY the plasma launcher would have no use at all. I'm starting to think you forget halo is different from other games.

EDIT: What a hypocrite! You added a note saying "No trolls"! WOW

<33333 trolling yourself right now byebye now go have fun on your stand alone game <3333 also they story canon is broken ******** unless you would like to argue with frank o conner since HE said it was a change HE regrets . this is were you slap yourself for being a smart ass who dont know SHeEeT :0

Didn't Bungie say in there last vidoc say Reach is everything they always wanted Halo to be? Just saying lol.

Also I do find it incredible the hate Reach gets, as a stand alone FPS game it is one of the best.

is Reach hated because its different from other Halo games? Does seem that way, what would you like a generic game series where every game released is the same online? Then play Call of Duty if that's what you want.

Do you read or are you non inteligent? i said im fine with it stand alone, and im fine with change REACH'S CHANGES WERE BAD NOT GOOD IS MY FREAKING POINT. jesus some people just love to troll read before you troll

Okey Simple to start Halo: Reach ruined the halo franchise. why? because as most of you know the population is now filled with kids, and kids are dumb, they think that ALL halo games are going to be like reach when reach is a stand alone game. I feel its a flaming turd of failure(yes I stole bungies quote <33) This is due to a way to many changes and all of them going in the wrong direction for halo. Im sorry but guys I aplaud Bungie for having guts, but most know halo is not suppose to have AA's or falling damage. now let me say this before i continue, im 100 PERCENT fine with them keeping reach the way it is, as long as the real halo is not affected by reach.

now for the problems, ill start with campagin. easy the stroyline was destroyed with reach being made, in the real universe the POA and cortana and the chief and the other 20 somthing spartan 2's were on the ship and in space before the covy's attacked THEN they attacked. second is that the S-3's were NOT on reach, never were. there were three groups. alpha was completly killed,then years later beta was killed all but two and they were with kurt,next is gamma. now duringing 2552 they were only pre teens. so its inmpossible that noble was real, and gorge? there was never a S-2 that didnt have Mk 4,5,and 6. so gorge is not real either. so the ENTIRE game is 100% FAKE. Im a big halo fan boy been playing since 01. i dont tolerate that BS. thats the biggest thing for the story, its true though all of it.

MP: AA's aaaah the retardation of those things. ok first off the shield? its pointless. dont argue it is. next is the cloak, thats pointless in reach because now when you move it goes BYEBYE and it has a freaking radar jammer on it? really now they no im near them WTF was the POINT? next is jet pack, it's fine if you use MLG's nerfed varient. sprint and evade should be buttons, and finally AL, there not much to say but the fact its gay. if I earn my 5 shot but he armor locks no shield its not fair that he gets to rechage his shield in the dam thing, or have his teamates come save him. if you seperated from your team its YOUR FAULT not mine i killed you i earned it in H3, but in reach it like NOPE. thats gay. next is small i feel its just pointless because it does not do it job. bloom is supppose to stop spam, it does NOT. so get rid of it lol. next is SP based maps. those are really gay. its unoriginal and its what EVERY FPS does. halo is uniqe damit not old and reused ideas. next is that the gamtypes, alot were unaffected but some were taken out and some are just plain broken. I cant think of anything else right now lol i covered the big things though.

next is fire fight, this is simple they made it wayyyyyy to easy. ODST was fun and was hard. reach is boring and to easy.

next is custome. they took out alpha....wtf? thank god they wised up and put it in, next is some of the gamtypes they took out. sucks but hey w.e

forge is next. dude forge world is a great idea but its limited. you can bulid only there, how many times have you played customes on a map that was not forge world? exactly. not to mention that you can not utilize all the space it gives you whats the point in a "forge world" when you can forge on on either a fogre island,canyon,pocket,or rock. lol there no point.

theater, you can only have 1 person now, they got lazy and thats DUMB

finally is the graphics, there great in every single asspect but the impostering system! i can see the graphics deform from a distance. wtf. thats dumb as hell.

now for the TU! woot the TU as of now is confirmed to come out before halo CEA and it will change almost ALL this BS.(scratch the graphics i mean MP stuff lol, maby some other stuff but mainly MP) as far as we know is that AA's will see a drastic change, there is a huge hint from BS angel that bloom is being taken out of the game, and that the rumor of more elite armors are coming to the game. there could also be new achevments and maby vidmasteres like in h3 to get the supposed "GRD" helmet this would mean vid masters in CEA. this is all rumor and hinting. but we know for a fact AA's will be changed big time. find out more at Halo fest! wootwoot cant wait.

REPLY BELOW! (everything listed is fact and opinion mixed IDC about your opinions so dont spam me saying im wrong just agree or disagree simple no trolls)

Thanks for reading!

I'm glad you're happy, Reclaimer.

But just for the record... Noble Six was a spartan pulled out of the Pegasi op and assigned to 'his superior'

He was then placed in Noble Team to replace tom.

Carter Seems to be older than Noble six so he was obviously a team selected by 'somebody' to go on special ops due to SPECIAL SKILLS.

Jorge... meh. He has no backstory.

This is dumb.

1. You hate Bloom because they still spam? They spam if its close quarters, if that is what you mean "it didn't stop spammers" they're going to spam up close because most of the bullets are going to hit.

2. And you say that Halo is full of "kids," there is more adults playing this than "kids."

3. Saying they're lazy that they didn't make it so 4 players can enter theater? Insulting them is not an answer why.

4. Firefight is a challenge unless you have it on Easy or Normal difficulty. And did you forget that you can make it a challenge by activating skulls?

5. Forge has to be limited. It can't be the entire Halo ring or it would break the game every time you play it.

6. AA are to improve gameplay. Even if AL was used by someone, its not so effective if your teammate are with you. And you can back up to avoid the EMP.

7. The campaign is not broken. It shows what happened and how the Master Chief is the last spartan. And we're not forcing you to play it.

Here's my perspective of this.

reachs campagin is broken.... they said so......frank confirmed this 100% this is fact buddy. read the books, become a hardcore fan of halo before you try and act smart. your in the big leagues pal. not the lil league

I am excited for the update because I think it will bring reach a little bit back closer to the other Halo games. I don't have a huge issue with it at all and I have been following bungie and playing halo since day 1. I thought Reach was fine. It was a natural progress to what gaming is becoming. I wish they had not gone as far as they did but its still ok. I think the TU will be good for the franchise though.

Like Bungie said though. Reach is everything they wished they could have done from the beginning.

well bungie obviously does not know whats going on. look at it, when halo was under both the rule of MGS and Bungie it was legendary and had thousands and millions online always, if you go online now, halo is scum of the xbl, everyone hates on reach for a reason, i am a huge fan myself and I have never hated a halo game. but reach....i cant stand reach because not of the changes to the franchise being bad, change is fine with me. its thee changes they made were NOT good. if halo 4 resets and does H3, and then adds brand new ideas, id be fine but reach sucks, its replay value is less than 80% of what halo 3 was

reachs campagin is broken.... they said so......frank confirmed this 100% this is fact buddy. read the books, become a hardcore fan of halo before you try and act smart. your in the big leagues pal. not the lil league

This sounds like from the guys at the Bungie forums that complain 24/7. The "read the books, become a hardcore fan of halo before you try and act smart." This sounds like if you don't go out much or have any friends. Nobody cares if you read the books, or you're hardcore fan. It just allows you to know stuff that does not matter and shows that you play only and ONLY Halo. And the "your in the big leagues pal. not the lil league."So your supposed the be better than everyone? Also the fact that you say Reach is bad? You had all this time to learn and play better, and you still say everyone sucks that they know how to play. It's nobodies fault that you can't play Reach like H3. And hey nobody has to agree with you. And by the way, this is someone you don't know that your dealing with. And if the campaign was broken Frank would let every 343 member know this, provide evidence and it will decide.

• Like 1