343 Butchered Custom Games & Forge.

OutGunnd

Not much to say really, I was really looking forward to the Halo 4 forge and although it added some exciting new things to the table... some really important elements just simply left out. Not to mention that all the maps are crippled with kill zones...Nice job 343.

But that would be fine because after all forge world had it's similar problems and I was not really to fussed to be honest, what really killed it for me was "Custom" games or what I now like to call it "games" because they is pretty much nothing customistable... it hasn't been this bad since Halo CE, heck at least in CE you could choose if you had weapons placed down on the map. -_-

The Next issue is the game-types themselves or lack of them, One flag? Assault? Headhunter? Stockpile? VIP? all solid gametypes removed for no reason... What about the Insane game-type? Please don't make use wait a year for any of these game-types to make an appearance.

The general reaction to this is that "We need to be more creative now" but that doesn't make any sense because we need less restrictions not more for that to happen.

Discuss. :yes

Yeah, they did leave out some great gametypes but I'm sure they will add some with a TU. I wouldn't go as far as saying it goes back to Halo CE though. They do still have more options than any other FPS that comes to mind outside of past Halo games.

Actually, I was just forging a dominion map on Ragnarok when I noticed that you are physically unable to correctly place resupply drops for bases on that map. What are we, ******* Halo 2? Are you really so stupid as to physically hinder players from making a map compatible with a certain gametype? The amount of bull**** that forgers have to deal with in this game is simply rediculous.

Actually, I was just forging a dominion map on Ragnarok when I noticed that you are physically unable to correctly place resupply drops for bases on that map. What are we, ******* Halo 2? Are you really so stupid as to physically hinder players from making a map compatible with a certain gametype? The amount of bull**** that forgers have to deal with in this game is simply rediculous.

I know what you mean, I made this awesome Dominion map on Ragnarok, but found out after building everything that Resupply drops can't be placed... Please fix this 343 as I love both Dominion and Valhalla lol

Its like deja vu from this to my mind

If this site didn't have rules........ i'd be cussing a blue streak..... honestly, i was a huge forger in halo reach and my friends and i were extremely excited about halo 4 and the forge..... however.... i got the game, opened it up, and went to forge just to see what it was like and then i was going to play campaign. I really couldn't believe it. It SUCKED. I'm not really knocking 343 and thanks alot for continuing halo but you downsized! I've never seen a game series downsize in a next game! Games need to bigger and better.... polar opposite of forge. This is for anyone who reads this and works in 343..... This is a little excesive but u just lost one more customer when halo 5 comes out unless the largest part of halo reach is fixed....... Peace