How is Black Ops 2?

SatanicBagels

I'm so serious right now. I've heard both good things about it as well as bad things and I'm just curious as to what others think of it in regards to Campaign, Zombies, and Multiplayer. Please don't turn this into a Halo vs. CoD thread as those threads are pointless.

Yes I am a Halo fan that likes CoD (except original BO)... Is that so unbelievable?

:)

• Like 1

wouldnt it be just like all the other call of dutys?

how can you enjoy it when theres a kid screaming at you

but my sister got it i can ask her when she opens it and will come back here to comment

it doesnt look that bad im not gonna even look at the multiplayer but zombies was real fun

i watched my sister play multiplayer i couldnt tell if this was call of duty or black ops 2.. it was different

Edited by assassins kenny

i own both games bo2 and halo 4.in my opinion bo 2 zombies sucks nothing like the first.Multiplayer the knifing has its badf side where you can be pont black iin front of some one and stab and the knife will travel right through the body.but you can grow to love it i would rate this game a 8 on a fun scale due to the lack of playability.halo 4 multiplayer is both fun and exciting whether its on a vehicl or walking around blown things away with the mantis.the forge is the best part of the game in my opinion where players can create a custom map to there liking and save it to the file browser where the entire halo community can download and play that specific match.Getting feed back from the community to help them in there process of foreging.i have a map i uploaded on the browser called shipwreck its a close quarters king of the hill or slayer map this is my first map i created in forge to download this map go to file browser and GT:masonlee09

I also own both games, and i HATE Blops 2 multiplayer. now first off..don't get me wrong here, i SUCK at Blops 2, and i'm not saying what i am about to say because i suck, i know i suck..i know half the times i die it's because i suck.

the other half of the times that i die is complete bull****..i mean..pulse(by pulse i mean burst fire) an entire assault rifle clip into a guys body only to get killed by that guy in three shots to the legs with a damn pistol..that just doesn't make any sense right there..the majority of my totaly kills are from battle axes..and i havn't even unlocked battle axes..i just jump into sticks and stones.

Knifing is also complete crap, i get right up in a guys face and knife him only to get knifed by him a second later..i just can't wrap my head around crap like this 0.o it boggles the mind to a degree where i am never going to pick it up again

I have spent a good few games walking around the map not being able to find anyone so you can cross fast paced off that list, it is frustrating though

well usually CoD games are fast paced, but I guess this one isn't. At least someone is there to help me with feedback :)

Yes indeed, my buddy got it and the first time he played multiplayer, he said it was frusterating becacause it was 'glitchy'.

I thought about getting it but I chose not to because I love multiplayer in both CoD and Halo, but apparently BO2 multiplayer stinks.

But it is your money, time and fun you an chose how to spend your money and time how think if you will have fun or not.

• Like 1

My sister is a huge COD fan, she's also got a solid 3.00+ K/D. She can't stand BO2 and is back to playing MW3.

Take that as you will, because I'm hearing the same thing all over.

I am also hearing positive things, so their is that as well. Apparently though, the SMG's are the best weapons in the game.

I just saw brother play bo2, and he says that the multiplayer is terrible, the seasonal map pass is not worth it, the fire on the ground in zombies is bs, and all of the weapons that you start out with are god awful. :shock:

LOL! Money well spent then! xD

I'm playing CoD BO2 now and I'm finding it very good. The campaign is beautiful, I don't know about zombies and multiplayer, since I don't play them at all.

The multiplayer isn't anything to write home about, but so far, the campaign is pretty awesome. There's one part that i'm not enjoying too much, though; between the 4th and 5th(?...) mission there's a little side-mission that you play in a RTS style. I'm not a fan of that genre, so needless to say, I failed at that and didn't enjoy playing it.

I spent my first 2 hours on the multiplayer losing gunfights that I should have been winning, but eventually I went on youtube and found out from WoodysGamertag that, if I adjusted my search settings to find games with the "best connection," I wouldn't be put in such laggy games and I would probably win more gunfights (or at least the ones I deserved to).

Maybe i'll get more into it as time goes on, but right now i'm not digging it too much. I used to be able to rack up pretty good kill/death ratios in previous CoD games, but on this one it feels like i'm always breaking even or going negative.

Its ok. Point system is meh good for people who like playing the objective since in most cases it gives more points than a kill. My games have been pretty fast paced. Different maps I have been playing for a few days and I still havent played them all, somehow.

I am mixed on Zombies, with the bus and fire. I like the addition of the point bank and storing one weapon though :laughing: both carry on to the next game if your online. And this time around for me zombies does not getting boring like it once did around the higher rounds because once you reached those in the older zombies everything became boring and a drag doing the same thing over and over.

It's a CoD game. I shot people. I leveled up. No big deal.

Though I am confused as to how the current version of zombies is way worse than the first one. The first one was just a single building... I'm not sure how a bigger, more expansive experience is worse.